asphalt 9 cannot log in

Discus and support asphalt 9 cannot log in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! I tried to enter online challenge on Asphalt 9 on Windows 10 PC, so i tried to log in my ccount but I recieved message cannot log in. please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jmvillame210, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Jmvillame210
    Jmvillame210 Guest

asphalt 9 cannot log in

Hello! I tried to enter online challenge on Asphalt 9 on Windows 10 PC, so i tried to log in my ccount but I recieved message cannot log in. please help me to fix this

:)

Jmvillame210, Mar 6, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

asphalt 9 cannot log in

Hello Jmvillame210,

Do you have your Windows 10 fully up to date?

It is possible that is not the case and you need to update to have Xbox services at the latest version.

Please try that and tell us if it fixed your issue!
  3. xXCAPTAINxX19 Win User

asphalt 9 cannot log in

Try deleting the app and try downloading it again and doing it all over
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Asphalt 9 Legends on Windows store

5. Georges C. Win User

CAN'T LOG INTO ASPHALT 9 ?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

Hello ShudhanshuRaj, did you check if there are any updates available for Windows 10 21H1. If you did so and the issue still occurs, please post the error code/message here so that we can provide further help.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

If your Windows no not updated, click the link below to update the system, and perform all posteriores securities updates, and then make sure all Xbox apps are up to date in the store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Best regards,

6. Tushar Patil1 Win User

Asphalt 9 Not Showing 120FPS Option - PC

Download Asphalt 9 from Steam
Thema:

asphalt 9 cannot log in

1. asphalt 9 cannot log in - Similar Threads - asphalt cannot log

2. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  3. I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...: I wanna play my Asphalt 9 on PC too and when needed on my iPhone is there a way to connect my apple Game Center progress to PC XBox , so that I can play my game where I can’t carry my laptop, plz...
  4. Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9: I have been waiting for almost a week now for the new update to arrive for asphalt 9 and now Gameboy is saying their waiting for Microsoft to approve it. This is the second update in a row that I...
  5. game update for asphalt 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game update for asphalt 9: please when is the new asphalt 9 legends update coming to Microsoft store for those using pc in the African location, i know that other platform have gotten theirs when will this issue be resolved...
  6. How do I delete save data for asphalt 9 legends for Nintendo switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I delete save data for asphalt 9 legends for Nintendo switch: I am frustrated because I can’t delete my asphalt 9 legends save data for Nintendo switch and I've contacted Gameloft with no luck and cloud save data is not supported how do I fix this I’m all...
  7. Glitches in Asphalt 9 game shop, but cannot refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitches in Asphalt 9 game shop, but cannot refund?: Why my refund request being rejected on Asphalt 9, the item not received (limited item per user on Garage item). It shows it never been received, but it also shows when I want to purchased, the...
  8. In asphalt 9 I cannot run multiplayer races

in XBoX on Windows
    In asphalt 9 I cannot run multiplayer races: It just sits there searching for quite a while and then come up that it could not find any other players and I should try again later. What is the problem? 88e122db-8b6c-4127-9e83-4d756b7fdd67
  9. Cannot play multi player games or collect rewards in Asphalt 9 Legends

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play multi player games or collect rewards in Asphalt 9 Legends: Ever since the last major update for Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago I can't play multiplayer games or collect any rewards from some events in the game. When I try to connect to XBox live inside...
  10. Cannot connect Xbox account to Asphalt 8 Airborne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect Xbox account to Asphalt 8 Airborne: My PC is running Windows 10. I am not able to connect my Xbox account to Asphalt 8 Airborne. Whenever I press the sign in button, it says to wait and then nothing happens. This issue has been...