Asphalt 8 crashes after the Gameloft 20th Anniversary Splash Screen

Discus and support Asphalt 8 crashes after the Gameloft 20th Anniversary Splash Screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just got greeted with inescapable game crashes on Asphalt 8 (Windows 10). Happened on 10/1/2020. After a race, I watched an ad for Multi-Credits.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PneumaticTuna00, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Asphalt 8 crashes after the Gameloft 20th Anniversary Splash Screen

Just got greeted with inescapable game crashes on Asphalt 8 (Windows 10). Happened on 10/1/2020.

After a race, I watched an ad for Multi-Credits. Afterwards, nothing happened. I tried again and got the multi-credits. After clicking "Next," however, the game freezes until it auto-closes. I tried to
    reopen the game, but the game application closes immediately after the Gameloft 20th anniversary splash screen. I tried reopening multiple times, but got the same issue. I tried resetting the app; same issue. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling it;
    I still get the same game crash issue

This is an urgent issue that needs to be fixed. Because of the endless, unavoidable game crash issue mentioned above, it made Asphalt 8 unplayable for Windows.

:)

PneumaticTuna00, Oct 4, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Asphalt 8 crashes after the Gameloft 20th Anniversary Splash Screen