Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?

Discus and support Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Near the start of the migration I migrated my account and ignored for a while now and recently I decided to get on minecraft again. Using the exact... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Some Random Nerd, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?

Near the start of the migration I migrated my account and ignored for a while now and recently I decided to get on minecraft again.
    Using the exact same microsoft account I migrated to and to my surprise its not only asking me to pay for it again but said I never had minecraft to begin with???
    My old email for mojang was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and my microsoft account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Could you please help me out here.
    I do not want to pay money for another account especially losing my unique name "Chiyoii"

:)

Some Random Nerd, Nov 15, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?

I understand, in this case if you want I can release your question so that another expert/community member can provide you with better help, okay?

Don't worry, maybe an expert has gone through a similar problem and can give you some useful information. In any case, you can also contact support to obtain a little more information.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I wait your answer.
  3. Some Random Nerd Win User

That is exactly what I did last year and it worked. However, when I used the same exact microsoft email that I migrated to again I was greeted with an xbox account that I had long ditched as the account and I've already made a new xbox profile to play minecraft so right now I cannot access to the other xbox account but instead this old one that I've already ditched and it won't let me switch

I know the account is correct since I migrated from my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I'm even using both of these as alias there's no way I'm using the wrong account
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Some R, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

If you haven't already, please try the following instructions.

After the migration, you have to ADD a NEW account, and link it to your Microsoft account. Startup will take longer, but it sure works.

On the login prompt in the java launcher, go back. You'll see the Mojang account you had been signing into - ignore it, and add a new account to the launcher. Using the email address associated with the Microsoft account you just migrated to, sign in with the email address and password of your Microsoft account. It's not an elegant migration on the UX side of things, but it does work.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...igration/5c92b5e4-39fe-4e72-a89c-29fa95731658

If the problem persists, let me know and I will be attentive to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Heather Mckenzie1 Win User

XBOX on Minecraft ruined my account

I migrated my account a long time ago. I have been playing on a microsoft account for well over a year. This is something new. I have never seen XBOX on minecraft. Why is it even there on PC???? I basically no longer have a microsoft account its an xbox account with a new name. I has just overwritten my old account and now asking me to buy again.
  6. EvanCoco Win User

I can´t use my microsoft acount on minecraft.

I have the same problem. Purchased Java version a long time ago, and Xbox more recently. Now I can't migrate my mature Java account. They need to implement a mechanism by which accounts may be merged. Completely insecure and unacceptable to ask users to create new Microsoft accounts just to play Minecraft.
Thema:

1. Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago? - Similar Threads - Asking pay minecraft

2. Claim Free Game Pass but Asked me to Pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Claim Free Game Pass but Asked me to Pay: Hi all, I have one month and three months free Game Pass Ultimate with my two laptop computers purchased, when I claimed it from Microsoft Store -> library, it asked me to pay, [img] [img]...
  3. My account is already migrated but Minecraft is still asking for me to pay to play Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account is already migrated but Minecraft is still asking for me to pay to play Java...: I asked here a question before concerning this topic, but couldn't have the chance to reply in under 72 hours since I was away, so the topic I created was disregarded. The Microsoft agent told me...
  4. Why am I being asked to pay for games that I have already purchased through the Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being asked to pay for games that I have already purchased through the Microsoft...: I cannot download the games that I have already purchased through the Microsoft Store. My previous orders are all listed, but they have "completed" next to them, and no way to download again. I...
  5. whenever i try to change my gamertag it asks me to pay even though i never changed it before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    whenever i try to change my gamertag it asks me to pay even though i never changed it before?: So whenever i try change it and when i get to the last step it tells me to add a payment method and pay 10 euro but when i looked it up many videos say that for your first name change it is free....
  6. Hey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card?: So me and my friends want to buy Minecraft realm for Xbox and we were really curious on can we buy Minecraft realm with gift card so I came here to know if I can and thank you...
  7. Why PC Game Pass ask me to pay for the full price on my first month?

in XboX Insiders
    Why PC Game Pass ask me to pay for the full price on my first month?: First of all i wanna say thanks to Microsoft for bringing the PC Game Pass to another region on South East Asia, so i join the insider program to try it, but why it asked me to pay for the full...
  8. Premium solitaire collection player being ask to pay again a couple of months after annual...

in XBoX on Windows
    Premium solitaire collection player being ask to pay again a couple of months after annual...: Hi, I am a premium MS solitaire collection gamer and just renewed my annual membership a couple of months ago, but my game just switched to ads and is saying I need to pay for premium. Wha? Has...
  9. 2Wire: Why does it ask me to add a new way to pay when I have enough money to pay it all

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Why does it ask me to add a new way to pay when I have enough money to pay it all: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Why does it ask me to add a new way to pay when I have enough money to pay it all The game is $19.99 and my account balance is $20.02 and I want to buy it on Xbox...
  10. XBOX 360 _Minecraft Builder's Pack => Greek Mythology Mash-up ask me to pay again !!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 _Minecraft Builder's Pack => Greek Mythology Mash-up ask me to pay again !!: Dear all, I just bought for my kids Minecraft Builders Pack...unfortunatly (and after restart and re-install twice) when i try to select Greek Mythology Mashup XBOX asking my to pay again ........