Asked to sign into X Box series S using a link, then nothing happens. What's going on?

Discus and support Asked to sign into X Box series S using a link, then nothing happens. What's going on? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, Basically I've set up my xbox yesterday and it worked fine. Turned it off and turned it on again today, asked to log into my (github) account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James Brooks3, Sep 25, 2023.

1. Asked to sign into X Box series S using a link, then nothing happens. What's going on?

Hello,

Basically I've set up my xbox yesterday and it worked fine. Turned it off and turned it on again today, asked to log into my (github) account that's connected with Microsoft.

It says 'enter this code at microsoft.com/link'

I do this, and nothing happens on the console. On my phone I am redirected to my Microsoft account.

I am now locked out of my own $500 machine I bought yesterday. I can see there was another issue like this, and the reply from Microsoft did not help at all.

:)

James Brooks3, Sep 25, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Asked to sign into X Box series S using a link, then nothing happens. What's going on?