Ask for a Refund because of Forza Motorsport - get subscription cancelled

Discus and support Ask for a Refund because of Forza Motorsport - get subscription cancelled in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is this legal/legitimate? I became so frustrated with the mess that is Forza Motorsport that I ended up trying to contact xBox support to complain -... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Casterix75, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Ask for a Refund because of Forza Motorsport - get subscription cancelled

Is this legal/legitimate? I became so frustrated with the mess that is Forza Motorsport that I ended up trying to contact xBox support to complain - eventually was suggested to request a refund for my monthly GamePass fee. Sounded fair - I am paying for this game through this fee, It is part developed by xBox and it is xBox exclusive, seemed to be a reasonable way of voting with my feet. Wak up this morning to 2 emails: "Your refund has ben processed" wow, they really did it! Followed by "We're sorry to see you go.." and my subscription is now cancelled.

So, they processed my refund with no questions, then cancelled my subscription with no warning, If I want to continue playing I have to buy a new subscription - basically negating the refund provided.

This seems very shifty. The only available options are:

Buy a new subscription - rendering the refund pointless

Complain to the outsourced call centre - have an argument for half an hour where they refuse to provide any help

Log a complaint online - expect an email in 5-7 days with no resolution, and no ability to repsond.

This just seems like one massive joke and that Microsoft and xBox could not care less about their customers.

submitted by /u/Casterix75
    [link] [comments]

/u/Casterix75, Nov 1, 2023
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Microsoft Realms Plus Bedrock

You could also try to refund the subscription and purchase it again after the refund. To cancel a subscription and ask for a refund, please go to:

https://account.microsoft.com/services

- Select Manage next to the subscription you want to cancel.

- Select Cancel subscription or Turn off recurring billing.

- Select Cancel immediately and get a refund.
  3. Imaaani Win User

Microsoft Support Incorrectly Refunded Me Causing Me To Lose Purchases

But I never approved it...

I asked the support to cancel my subscription before I was billed for the next month because Microsoft wouldn't let me cancel online. The support person then canceled my plan and refunded my July payment...
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Can you get GTA + on Xbox One S

Actually, you can try asking for a refund by going to your subscriptions page https://account.microsoft.com/services > manage subscription > cancel.

If you’re eligible for a refund, the system will let you know about this during the cancelation process.

However, if this message doesn’t appear, please don’t cancel the subscription and instead try asking for a refund by filling out the refund form below:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

Moreover, it is important to point out that submitting the refund form doesn’t guarantee you a refund.
  5. Marta Machowska Win User

Cancel my subscryption in Realm minecraft on pc

and it's never-ending... they say they can't cancel it as they do not have the option to cancel it and need to contact the subscription provider. you say they need to cancel, but Microsoft is taking money from the account. As a subscription provider, you need to allow me to cancel it according to the UE law. I am not asking for a refund I'm asking for canceling the subscription
  6. brent___- Win User

forza horizon 5 refund

I have the same problem. Did not ask for a refund and did not get a refund. When looking at previous orders, it says Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition is cancelled. Can someone please help me out?
Thema:

Ask for a Refund because of Forza Motorsport - get subscription cancelled

1. Ask for a Refund because of Forza Motorsport - get subscription cancelled - Similar Threads - Ask Refund Forza

2. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  3. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  4. Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?: Hello, I found out on the evening of December 16th that my account was fraudulently charged on the morning of the 16th. So, I immediately contacted Microsoft customer service and connected with an...
  5. I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...: I bought a game accidently yesterday and I wanted to get a refund but it didn't give me one because it says too many refunds this year when I haven't refunded anything this year at all can someone...
  6. I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...: I have bought virtual currency which I was intended on looking at instead of actually buying it, which I asked a refund right after I bought it. It's been over a work of the refund being approved...
  7. My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund: My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund cbe53584-3433-49d8-bc17-4179b523b0a1
  8. need to ask for refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    need to ask for refund.: there is no application for refunds anywhere on this sites 9860ea62-73d8-4fb0-a9ec-1ad62944dcc5
  9. Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate: i forgot to turn off the subscription and i want to refund it .Because i dont have very much money on my bank account so can somebady help me ? 2d7f298d-6470-48a5-b3f9-ee12d32719df
  10. Digital game refund? I know this is a long shot, just thought I would ask.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund? I know this is a long shot, just thought I would ask.: Has anyone had any luck in requesting a refund for digital games that have been removed from the Xbox Store? I paid full price for some Activision games (007 : Blood Stone, Spiderman: Web of...