As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

Discus and support As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alpha Dire, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Alpha Dire
    Alpha Dire Guest

As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

I hope this really does happen

:)

Alpha Dire, Apr 12, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love to do so I know which one I had

3. Sword Style Win User

Gamerpic selfie

Well it would be a little different than it was on the 360. With that, only people on your friends list could see your personal picture. And even then it was just a small thumbnail. On the Xbox One, when you click on someone's profile, their gamerpic takes
    up half your TV screen. I think it would be cool if instead of looking at some generic drawing that thousands of other people are also using, you could use a picture of yourself, or your dog, or your favorite collectors edition barbie doll.
  4. 24 UW Win User

Profile pic changed on its own

This person invited me to a party for a game that we were playing. Him and I were going to trade in this game. Except, he said look at your profile picture; it was changed. I he was telling me to give him my stuff and I said no and blocked him. I don’t
    think he can do much but.... my picture is also changed on microsoft’s website and other things so yea....
  5. DWoodbine Win User

'007 Legends' new trailer up...

I found Goldeneye Reloaded a bit boring, the fact Legends look and probably feels the same puts me off. I wish it looked more like Blood Stone as I loved that Bond game. Or what VoteDC said, 3rd person RPG Bond game would be amazing.
  6. playgirlkayls Win User

Games

My son loves this game and would share your wishes but unfortunately, as others have said, we have to wait.
Thema:

1. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love... - Similar Threads - person said wish

2. How to unblock a person?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to unblock a person?: Hi Team, My request is slightly unusual - my son filed a report on Xbox user while playing Minecraft. This person is his cousin, they discussed the situation and would now like to continue playing...
  3. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  4. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  5. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  6. Can't hear one person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear one person: I can't hear someone in my party. We are both allowed to talk to other people, and I can hear other people talking. I already have my setting fixed to talk to anyone, but he Is just muted for no...
  7. The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The person who stole my account messaged me offering to sell it back. He later said that...: I’ve already started the account recovery process and my account is locked in the meantime. My concern is what the thief can do with the locked account. He sent me a screenshot of someone...
  8. Why do I get suspended and not the other person that said profanity word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get suspended and not the other person that said profanity word: I keep getting messege from this guys and i keep on report him for saying a completed a profanity word and i get report for saying that but they dont? d69f9c7c-7570-4e36-8559-d8995ab515ef
  9. I remember a person said that GOOGLE FIBER user should be banned from XBL for life.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember a person said that GOOGLE FIBER user should be banned from XBL for life.: And if this person get his or her way. What will happen after that? 1f8d66c1-5b16-4a4e-b70f-1c8e8eab310e
  10. Said with a friend but it still tell me the person who bought this needs to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Said with a friend but it still tell me the person who bought this needs to sign in: i'm on the Xbox one and my friend and I game shared our profile so we can get Skyrim on mine Hailer five collection addition and a bunch of other games but it still turned as the person who bought...