As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

Discus and support As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rwalker151, Feb 24, 2024.

1. rwalker151
    rwalker151 Guest

I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I just out of luck?

:)

rwalker151, Feb 24, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. WH38 Win User

Same's happening to me. I don't know what's going on. But when I looked at my wishlist, they're just gone. It feels like it's a glitch or they're decided to erase our wishlist so we have no choice but to purchase them in order to keep them.
  4. Robert_77 Win User

I’m having the exact same problem. Searching for help led me here. I’m hoping it gets restored soon.
  5. kobenoscope Win User

My account has been deleted.

Heh, I wasn't exactly going to say them here. I was hoping for a phone number, to be honest. Thank you, however!
  6. Internet Expert Win User

My account has been deleted.

This is a publicly open support forum, so please do not post any of your personal details here.

Knowing the email address to your Microsoft account is critical to recovering it. For starters, follow the steps provided with the

lost email solution
    . You may also contact Xbox Support (phone/chat) for help.

Phone (US/CAN): 1-800-4MY-XBOX

Chat: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone. - Similar Threads - today wishlist account

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip: Anyone else having this problem. When i join someones party or invite someone both icons disappear from the chat. Sorry for my bad English submitted by /u/SineX_KingChris [link] [comments]
  4. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  6. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  7. what was the update that my xbox got today! ?

in XboX Insiders
    what was the update that my xbox got today! ?: what was it ? submitted by /u/Moist_Leg_6999 [link] [comments]
  8. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  9. Apps not installing since today April 10 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Apps not installing since today April 10 2024: I was advised to update the Prime Video and MLB apps, but I experienced infinite loading at zero percent and the following error. 0x87e00017 The games updated and installed. Ports. Ok DNs 8888...
  10. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...