Arris: was is my Xbox banned? I did nothing wrong re check it

Discus and support Arris: was is my Xbox banned? I did nothing wrong re check it in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): was is my Xbox banned? I did nothing wrong re check it Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by OwningReality45, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Arris: was is my Xbox banned? I did nothing wrong re check it

Arris (Modems/Gateways): was is my Xbox banned? I did nothing wrong re check it
    Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner. Once a device ban occurs, no account can connect to the Xbox Live service from
    the affected device. Given the severity of this action we take each device ban extremely seriously, and only take action after a lengthy investigation.

Upon receiving a device ban, any account that attempts to sign in to the Xbox Live service will receive a notification. The specific content of the notification depends on the type of device that received the ban.

Xbox One:

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

Please note that banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used offline following the ban. For more information about using Xbox One offline:

Using Xbox One Offline

:)

OwningReality45, Nov 21, 2016
  2. was is my Xbox banned? I did nothing wrong re check it

recheck my console ban I did nothing wrong to get banned

OwningReality45, Nov 21, 2016
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    was is my Xbox banned? I did nothing wrong re check it

Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner. Once a device ban occurs, no account can connect to the Xbox Live service from
    the affected device. Given the severity of this action we take each device ban extremely seriously, and only take action after a lengthy investigation.

Upon receiving a device ban, any account that attempts to sign in to the Xbox Live service will receive a notification. The specific content of the notification depends on the type of device that received the ban.

Xbox One:

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

Please note that banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used offline following the ban.

M3tal Daz3, Nov 21, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Xbox One:

Please note that banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used offline following the ban. For more information about using Xbox One offline:

Using Xbox One Offline

M3tal Daz3, Nov 22, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: