Arris: **** SBR-AC3200P Multiple console support?

Discus and support Arris: **** SBR-AC3200P Multiple console support? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): **** SBR-AC3200P Multiple console support? Does the **** Surfboard SBR-AC3200P with Firmware 1.0.5-G00 support multiple Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by oXo SLeEpY oXo, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Arris: **** SBR-AC3200P Multiple console support?

Arris (Modems/Gateways): **** SBR-AC3200P Multiple console support?
    Does the **** Surfboard SBR-AC3200P with Firmware 1.0.5-G00 support multiple Xbox One consoles with open nat? or even multiple consoles playing at same time? UPnP is enabled. NAT type with one console is Open

Thank you

:)

oXo SLeEpY oXo, Mar 15, 2017
  2. USA1fan
    USA1fan Guest
    multiple consoles

No, bridge mode normally wouldn't be required, but that's not an issue with the XBox One, it's Arris/Comcast to blame. This gateway is an all-in-one device, with modem, telephony, 4 port router, and wireless built in. But it has issues doing NAT for multiple
    consoles (one of the first things I discovered after getting it), so it's recommended to put it in bridge mode with a broadband router behind it for the rest of the lan. That took some digging to discover over a year ago. When I had a standard Motorola surfboard
    modem, prior to getting telephone through Comcast, I still use my own router, but had no issues-modern routers come ready, with upnp set up, and NAT working fine out of the box, 99% of the time. Now that I've found that it was (once again) a problem with the
    (unbridged) Arris, I find that the XB1 seems to work pretty well without any special tweaking.

USA1fan, Mar 15, 2017
  3. XBR Dionysus
    XBR Dionysus Guest
    Arris: Multiple Console Support

Arris (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support
    Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.2.1
    • Username - N/A (None)
    • Password - N/A (None)

Multiple Console Support

We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT.

XBR Dionysus, Mar 15, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Arris: **** SBR-AC3200P Multiple console support?