Arris: network speed extreme variance

Discus and support Arris: network speed extreme variance in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): network speed extreme variance I'm having the same issue with my connection when it has always been good in the past. The... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MonkeyBoots1, Jan 7, 2017.

1. MonkeyBoots1
    MonkeyBoots1 Guest

Arris (Modems/Gateways): network speed extreme variance
    I'm having the same issue with my connection when it has always been good in the past. The connection speeds constantly fluctuate wildly. I've had techs out multiple times and they always say the connection is perfect. I've tried all possible troubleshooting.

ISP: Cox Communications

Modem/Router: Arris TG2472 wired connection

Xbox One S on the Preview Update Program

:)

MonkeyBoots1, Jan 7, 2017
  2. Two Xbox Live Accounts Merged With One Microsoft Email

Hey SpiritualDoor28. Looking into your account, you are actually using two different email address, one for each account. They are extremely similar though. I cannot provide specifics, but think hard about any possible variances..

Mister Ohnaka, Jan 7, 2017
  3. BattleYak
    BattleYak Guest
    start here

Connection test works. It's connected fine. Then I go to multiplayer test and get an error "Can't get Teredo IP address"

Details as to my config.

Cable goes to Arris modem.

Arris modem is set to bridge mode.

Arris modem connected via ethernet to Apple airport extreme, which acts as wifi router for my house.

airport extreme ALSO has an ethernet cable connected directly to the xbox one.

But I'm still getting strict nat.

Plus the "can't get teredo IP" error.

BattleYak, Jan 7, 2017
  4. Arris: network speed extreme variance

I'm having the same issue with my connection when it has always been good in the past. The connection speeds constantly fluctuate wildly. I've had techs out multiple times and they always say the connection is perfect. I've tried all possible troubleshooting.

ISP: Cox Communications

Modem/Router: Arris TG2472 wired connection

Xbox One S on the Preview Update Program

DoomPenguin X, Jan 31, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: