Arris: My world tour won't load ,I hope you will extend the hours for the event

Discus and support Arris: My world tour won't load ,I hope you will extend the hours for the event in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): My world tour won't load ,I hope you will extend the hours for the event Hey, Ten! I'm unsure what game you are talking... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TenPlanet614585, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Arris: My world tour won't load ,I hope you will extend the hours for the event

Arris (Modems/Gateways): My world tour won't load ,I hope you will extend the hours for the event
    Hey, Ten!

I'm unsure what game you are talking about. Because the Solitaire Collection just launched Events, it could be that you are playing that, however Bingo also has World items.

For Solitaire, every day is a new Event for this first week, and you will be able to participate in others. Because of these being timed, there is no way that the Events can be extended.

Are you able to post back with what game you are trying to play? We can start from there for our troubleshooting. Thanks!

:)

TenPlanet614585, Dec 12, 2016
  2. world tour event won't load

every time I try to access, it says it is having trouble connecting to the internet.

Flipperdo55-[xboxvenue], Dec 12, 2016
  3. LoftedAsh8
    LoftedAsh8 Guest
    World tour event won't load.

The feedback says they are having trouble connecting to the internet. How can that be when I am already connected to solitaire collection,

LoftedAsh8, Dec 12, 2016
  4. Arris: My world tour won't load ,I hope you will extend the hours for the event

Hey, Ten!

I'm unsure what game you are talking about. Because the Solitaire Collection just launched Events, it could be that you are playing that, however Bingo also has World items.

For Solitaire, every day is a new Event for this first week, and you will be able to participate in others. Because of these being timed, there is no way that the Events can be extended.

Are you able to post back with what game you are trying to play? We can start from there for our troubleshooting. Thanks!

Misses Quinzel, Dec 14, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Arris: My world tour won't load ,I hope you will extend the hours for the event