Arris: its been 4 days and not arrir or hp support can get me on muli player games

Discus and support Arris: its been 4 days and not arrir or hp support can get me on muli player games in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): its been 4 days and not arrir or hp support can get me on muli player games can someone please help ive spent so many hrs in... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by loyal13, Nov 23, 2016.

1. loyal13
    loyal13 Guest

Arris: its been 4 days and not arrir or hp support can get me on muli player games

Arris (Modems/Gateways): its been 4 days and not arrir or hp support can get me on muli player games
    can someone please help ive spent so many hrs in the past 4 days trying to get on multi player games xbox360 live

im running a **** nvg 589, this is insane

:)

loyal13, Nov 23, 2016
  2. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest
    Why I am getting a PS4 first. ( Non Fanboy)

Well the people that are getting the PS4 WILL be spending $50/year to get muli-player this round of consoles. so everything boils down to the $100 difference

proneto911, Nov 23, 2016
  3. Xenaphobia10
    Xenaphobia10 Guest
    Cannot level up

I have been playing as level 50 for the past 3 days I can't seem to level up every time a game ends I can no longer see my Hp bar load up its really irritating please help me I have tried contacting xbox support but they told em they could not assist me
    today *sigh*

Xenaphobia10, Nov 23, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: