Arris: IPV6 shows up in router settings, but Xbox is not connecting to it

Discus and support Arris: IPV6 shows up in router settings, but Xbox is not connecting to it in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): IPV6 shows up in router settings, but Xbox is not connecting to it this started around the end of November, I was on IPV6 with... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Mr Yoshi, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Mr Yoshi
    Mr Yoshi Guest

Arris (Modems/Gateways): IPV6 shows up in router settings, but Xbox is not connecting to it
    this started around the end of November, I was on IPV6 with an Open NAT the entire month of November and now I can only connect to IPV4 with a moderate NAT,

Ive tried resetting my modem

I am using AT&T Uverse if that makes a difference, I had a technician out here and he said to check here.

I have the ports open,

And even having Ethernet connected only gives me IPV4 with moderate NAT,

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Mr Yoshi, Dec 29, 2016
  2. Switched to Comcast **** all in one router, spotty connections

Think I may have figured it out. The Comcast/Xfinity Arris tg862 modem Primarily uses IPv6. The Xbox always shows as IPv4. If its not broadcasting IPv4 then the xbox cannot connect, like mine isn't. Its to the point where it barely registers there is a signal
    to the router

ravenliesoftly, Dec 29, 2016
  3. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    XB1R Athena, Dec 29, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: