Arris: How can I setup a switch to get muli XBOX ONE's in the same house to play together

Discus and support Arris: How can I setup a switch to get muli XBOX ONE's in the same house to play together in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): How can I setup a switch to get muli XBOX ONE's in the same house to play together (Says Strict NAT) I have an **** 1682 with... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Alkemyst, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Alkemyst
    Alkemyst Guest

Arris: How can I setup a switch to get muli XBOX ONE's in the same house to play together

Arris (Modems/Gateways): How can I setup a switch to get muli XBOX ONE's in the same house to play together (Says Strict NAT)
    I have an **** 1682 with a Cisco 2702 (enterprise access point) hanging off of it. We have three XBox One's and they say they cannot connect due to Strict NAT. I don't have a way to configure NAT on my access point nor can I do more than port forwarding
    for one device on the **** which doesn't resolve the issue.

Is there something I can put inline between the **** and the Cisco AP to get this to work, or even someone in each room the XBoxes are in to help (it will need to connect wirelessly however back to the AP/****).

Thanks

Å

:)

Alkemyst, Jan 23, 2017
  2. Alkemyst
    Alkemyst Guest

Arris (Modems/Gateways): How can I setup a switch to get muli XBOX ONE's in the same house to play together (Says Strict NAT)
    I have an **** 1682 with a Cisco 2702 (enterprise access point) hanging off of it. We have three XBox One's and they say they cannot connect due to Strict NAT. I don't have a way to configure NAT on my access point nor can I do more than port forwarding
    for one device on the **** which doesn't resolve the issue.

Is there something I can put inline between the **** and the Cisco AP to get this to work, or even someone in each room the XBoxes are in to help (it will need to connect wirelessly however back to the AP/****).

Thanks

Å

Alkemyst, Jan 23, 2017
  3. TigerRingo
    TigerRingo Guest
    Can't connect to other Xbox in same house

OK so here is the problem, My older brother and myself live in the same house and both own Xbox ones. We've never had any problems playing together until last night. We can join party and chat but not join a game together and it will always fail when we
    join. Halo and Assassins creed are both doing this when a couple days ago we were playing halo together without a problem. My other brother who does not live with us comes online and we have no problem joining him and playing together. All three of us can
    play in one game at the same time. Now my question is how can I make it so the 2 Xbox ones that share the same network in the same house play together now without a problem.

TigerRingo, Jan 23, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: