Arris: Happened before and I was able to fix. Not this time though.

Discus and support Arris: Happened before and I was able to fix. Not this time though. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): Happened before and I was able to fix. Not this time though. I all of a sudden started getting nat error messages and sure... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SinfulHvacman69, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Arris: Happened before and I was able to fix. Not this time though.

Arris (Modems/Gateways): Happened before and I was able to fix. Not this time though.
    I all of a sudden started getting nat error messages and sure enough my nat was showing moderate. I had been through this same thing a few years back and I was able to fix the issue, but nothing has worked this time. Any suggestions ? Thanks.

:)

SinfulHvacman69, Nov 11, 2016
  2. xBUDMAN666x
    xBUDMAN666x Guest
    Arris Arris DG860A: Double NAT

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG860A: Double NAT
    Same here. Happened about 2 weeks ago after the update. Have been on with support a few times and they tell me to call my ISP. I work for my isp. I’ve been though the network with my boss and there are no problems. Not to mention we have many other clients
    on our network using Xbox Live no problem. This is clearly Xbox software issue, we need a fix.

xBUDMAN666x, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Connectivity issues for Xbox live on two consoles. **** DG860 modem

Update - used another wireless router besides tying into the arris with both consoles. Apparently the arris modem can't support two consoles. Played one game online on the wireless console and didn't seem to have any issues. Fingers crossed. Not sure why
    the setup I had before worked for a couple weeks before al the connection issues though.

RandyBuffington-7947C3AD-0B47-49F7-8BB8-483AD8A3CD, Nov 11, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Arris: Happened before and I was able to fix. Not this time though.