Arris: Cable internet

Discus and support Arris: Cable internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cable internet just got off dsl and got high speed cable,**** 9622 modem. How would I know if I needed to change any settings... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by beata420, Mar 11, 2017.

1. beata420
    beata420 Guest

Arris (Modems/Gateways): Cable internet
    just got off dsl and got high speed cable,**** 9622 modem. How would I know if I needed to change any settings in the modem for optimal Xbox live performance. Still having issues with gameplay

:)

beata420, Mar 11, 2017
  2. jmcode
    jmcode Guest
    Moca Adapter and Xbox One

Try this:

Room with cable modem

coax cable from wall to coax input on moca

coax cable from coax output of moca to coax input of Arris

ethernet cable from LAN port of Arris to ethernet port of moca

Room with Xbox

coax cable from wall to coax input on moca

cap and do not use coax output of moca

ethernet cable from port on Xbox to port on moca

Power cycle your Arris.

jmcode, Mar 11, 2017
  3. Wont stay connected - Disconnects every few seconds - BrightHouse

the Arris dg1670 is your modem , the actiontec wcb3000n is a Wireless Network Extender , the arris should be the only one getting the internet signal from your isp , if the actiontec wcb3000n is also hooked to coax cable , its probably using a Moca connection
    instead of Ethernet ....you could try plugging your xbox into the Arris instead of the Actiontec but the Arris gateways like you have from brighthouse have been the absolute worst ones to go down for some reason...if you plug into the arris and its still
    a no go , I would call your isp and see if they will replace it , they should be aware of the issue...

RobertBuckalew, Mar 11, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: