Arris Arris TG862G: No Upload or Download Speed!

Discus and support Arris Arris TG862G: No Upload or Download Speed! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TG862G (Xfinity Firmware): No Upload or Download Speed! Not sure been over a week that it's been down so probably another... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WMDBIoodHunter, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Arris Arris TG862G: No Upload or Download Speed!

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TG862G (Xfinity Firmware): No Upload or Download Speed!
    Not sure been over a week that it's been down so probably another week? Microsoft don't care that much to fix it fast we're not the top priority for them right now. :/

:)

WMDBIoodHunter, Sep 1, 2018
  2. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    VibroPlex, Sep 1, 2018
  3. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    GMAN990, Sep 1, 2018
  4. Arris Arris TG862G: No Upload or Download Speed!

Ive been having the same issue for the past 4 days checking my detailed connection it shows up blank and im wired on a xbox on x with 2TB this is a joke........ Now im having syncing issues with my games...... I am very unhappy with the xbox live services
    right now....... And i had to redownload the latest console update cause the console crashed on me last night how can a 500$ monster crash lmao........

xXINIGHTxIMAREx, Sep 4, 2018
  5. Turns out this is because the servers were down but didn't say it for me when I posted this. The servers have been down for 6 days now, I guess this is what happens when Microsoft hires people who don't know what they're doing?

WMDBIoodHunter, Sep 4, 2018
  6. So when are they gonna fix xbox issues it's been making my router fly across the room I'm about to use my Xbox and the router for target practice

FlatlandLizard, Sep 5, 2018
  7. Not sure been over a week that it's been down so probably another week? Microsoft don't care that much to fix it fast we're not the top priority for them right now. :/

WMDBIoodHunter, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Arris Arris TG862G: No Upload or Download Speed!