Arris Arris DG860A: MAC address

Discus and support Arris Arris DG860A: MAC address in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG860A: MAC address how do you filter the MAC addresses ? c370e685-5b6c-490d-b23d-943f826fb9fa Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by keaganator, Jan 6, 2017.

1. keaganator
    keaganator Guest

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG860A: MAC address
    how do you filter the MAC addresses ?

:)

keaganator, Jan 6, 2017
  2. TheFleetFox
    TheFleetFox Guest
    Arris Arris DG860A: Double NAT

Same here. Happened about 2 weeks ago after the update. Have been on with support a few times and they tell me to call my ISP. I work for my isp. I’ve been though the network with my boss and there are no problems. Not to mention we have many other clients
    on our network using Xbox Live no problem. This is clearly Xbox software issue, we need a fix.

TheFleetFox, Jan 6, 2017
  3. xBUDMAN666x
    xBUDMAN666x Guest
    Arris Arris DG860A: Double NAT

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris DG860A: Double NAT
    Same here. Happened about 2 weeks ago after the update. Have been on with support a few times and they tell me to call my ISP. I work for my isp. I’ve been though the network with my boss and there are no problems. Not to mention we have many other clients
    on our network using Xbox Live no problem. This is clearly Xbox software issue, we need a fix.

xBUDMAN666x, Jan 6, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: