Arma reforger has been stuck at 100%

Discus and support Arma reforger has been stuck at 100% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every game and app I try to install is stuck at 100% and won't change a7a0b8f9-5eab-4f84-a7ed-bdaed706d111 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Casey Hall, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Casey Hall
    Casey Hall Guest

Every game and app I try to install is stuck at 100% and won't change

:)

Casey Hall, Jan 16, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

There could be a few reasons why your installation is stuck at 100%. One possibility is that there is a problem with your internet connection. If your internet connection is unstable, it can cause the installation to stall. Another possibility is that there is a problem with the installation files or the location where the files are being downloaded. It could also be a problem with your device's storage or software.

You can try the following steps to resolve the issue:

Restart your device and try installing the game or app again

Check your internet connection and try resetting your router

Make sure your device has enough storage space to install the game or app

Try to install the game or app on a different device or location
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Why is there a difference in price between the Microsoft store on Xbox vs on the website?

Hello, AlphaXray22. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to assist with your inquiry today.

Can you double-check the region selected on your Xbox console via Settings > System > Language & Location?

I checked the Xbox.com website and didn’t notice any discount for this game.

Instead, exists the possibility that you’re seeing the price on the Microsoft Store in USD instead of CAD.

The Canadian Xbox marketplace shows a price of $38.99 CAD, and the US Xbox Marketplace shows the $29.99 you mentioned.

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/games/store/arma-reforger/9NKCKD1WNDQ0

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/arma-reforger/9NKCKD1WNDQ0

I’ll remain attentive to your comments, AlphaXray22.

Thanks for reading me,

Arturo.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Ruse game

Hello again, i did a quick search and found some similar ones like the ones below.

Warpips

The DioField Chronicle

Rover Wars

Broken-Lines

The Riftbreaker

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector

Dustwind: The Last Resort

Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires

Arma Reforger

War Thunder

You can search for more games if you want by the link below.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/all-games?xr=s...
  5. Darker Reaper Win User

ZOMBIES.

[quote user="US Revenge"]

DayZ mod for arma 2, I heard the guy that made the mod is getting help and funding to make a full game based on it.. hopefully MS and sony let it come to console.

[/quote]That's another one for the DayZ mod. I doubt that Arma would be on the consoles though, since Bohemia has been PC only.
  6. BrianEthier Win User

Fallout 4 Achievement Glitch

Im having the same trouble. I have two that are stuck on 100%, unlocking. It has been about a month now. I have completed other achievements since then too.
Thema:

1. Arma reforger has been stuck at 100% - Similar Threads - Arma reforger has

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...: I am looking for help with the voice program. Information regarding whether or not l can use this program to interact with a popular pc video game. the title is Arma 3 and their are many mods that...
  5. Can someone have the same username as me on arma reforger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone have the same username as me on arma reforger: Hello my gamertag is , i just recently joined the second battalion rangers on arma reforger and also just join their discord. So when i started playing on the server i noticed that there was one...
  6. Delta build broke Arma: Reforger’s ability to find servers

in XboX Insiders
    Delta build broke Arma: Reforger’s ability to find servers: I sent this in as a Report a Problem when it happened, but I wanted to post an update. This is all for an Xbox Series X. When the Delta build came out this morning, I was active in Arma:...
  7. How it's possible ? Platine Arma 3 on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How it's possible ? Platine Arma 3 on Xbox: Hi all ! I've just seen two players on my Friend list on Xbox One , who were " playing " Arma3 ? I know it's impossible but how it Can happend to see them with this activity on Xbox Platform ? If...
  8. Military Simulator (like ARMA) on XBONE ... what do you think

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Military Simulator (like ARMA) on XBONE ... what do you think: [quote user="Epic Louie"] It's a games on demand title. [/quote] Really? I thought it was Arcade because I never saw a hard disc copy. It's still "Crysis", the game that 'no console...
  9. Arma 3/operation flashpoint type games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Arma 3/operation flashpoint type games: Does anyone know if Xbox one are going to bring out a game like arma 3 or operation flashpoint. I'm sick of Call of duty and Battlefield players jumping around like they are on something, and...
  10. ArmA III

in XBoX on Consoles
    ArmA III: Anyone ever play this? Looks like something I thought Battlefield 3-through to 4 was heading, more realistic, it kind of reminds me of BC2, maybe this is how Bad Company 3 will look, anyway it...