ArmA III

Discus and support ArmA III in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone ever play this? Looks like something I thought Battlefield 3-through to 4 was heading, more realistic, it kind of reminds me of BC2, maybe this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fuelldbyhate, Nov 1, 2014.

1. fuelldbyhate
    fuelldbyhate Guest

ArmA III

Anyone ever play this? Looks like something I thought Battlefield 3-through to 4 was heading, more realistic, it kind of reminds me of BC2, maybe this is how Bad Company 3 will look, anyway it looks like a better FPS Battlefield simulator than this BF4,
    it makes BF4 look like an arcade game.

:)

fuelldbyhate, Nov 1, 2014
  2. Even bigger than BF3 .... Arma 3 (PC) Announced!

ARMA III isn't anything like BF3. ARMA III is a very realistic game in every way shape and form. BF3 is a casual Shooter ment to be played for fun.

Remember Pluto, Nov 1, 2014
  3. US Revenge
    US Revenge Guest
    Bargain Bin Vs Thread. Re-Released

well, the guy who made the dayZ mod is making a stand alone game with the help of the arma team.... ARMA could probably work on console with reduced view distance to be honest... and even if it can't now next gen console would easily run arma II, maybe even
    arma III

US Revenge, Nov 1, 2014
  4. ArmA III

Battlefield was never supposed ro be a sim. Going all the way back to BF1942, it was always a large scale multiplayer game that had realistic elements.

Arma is alright though.

FirstRespond3r, Nov 1, 2014
  5. fuelldbyhate
    fuelldbyhate Guest
    I still remember how blown away I was crossing over from Modern warfare 2 to Bad Co 2 what an awesome times those where, BC2 is still the best imo.

fuelldbyhate, Nov 1, 2014
  6. can we get this game on xbox 360 if so HOW ??

CadentExpert509, Dec 8, 2015
  7. Uhhh have any of you actually played it? Good luck mapping all those key bindings to a controller haha.

I played through the solo campaign a while ago now, if you think it plays like battlefield then you'll be a tad disappointed. It was loads of fun in the end, but really takes some getting used to. ArmA III ;)

Seriously Scott, Dec 8, 2015
  8. ArmA III

@ CadentExpert509, The answer to your question is no.

Goth Vampirella, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Remember Pluto Win User

Even bigger than BF3 .... Arma 3 (PC) Announced!

ARMA III isn't anything like BF3. ARMA III is a very realistic game in every way shape and form. BF3 is a casual Shooter ment to be played for fun.
  10. Seriously Scott Win User

ArmA III

Uhhh have any of you actually played it? Good luck mapping all those key bindings to a controller haha.

I played through the solo campaign a while ago now, if you think it plays like battlefield then you'll be a tad disappointed. It was loads of fun in the end, but really takes some getting used to. ;)
  11. CadentExpert509 Win User

ArmA III

can we get this game on xbox 360 if so HOW ??
  12. Goth Vampirella Win User

ArmA III

@ CadentExpert509, The answer to your question is no.
  13. FirstRespond3r Win User

ArmA III

Battlefield was never supposed ro be a sim. Going all the way back to BF1942, it was always a large scale multiplayer game that had realistic elements.

Arma is alright though.
Thema:

ArmA III

1. ArmA III - Similar Threads - ArmA III

2. Modern Warfare III

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare III: Ok so my friend is buying Modern Warfare III, the bundle that comes with two versions, one for the X/S and one for the One. Can he gift me the One version and he keeps the X/S version? If so, will...
  3. Can I play modern warfare III on multiple accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play modern warfare III on multiple accounts: Hello I’m having problems with modern warfare III I have it purchased on my account but when I try play on my other account I use for zombies it won’t let me play it says I need to purchase the...
  4. how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...: I am looking for help with the voice program. Information regarding whether or not l can use this program to interact with a popular pc video game. the title is Arma 3 and their are many mods that...
  5. Can someone have the same username as me on arma reforger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone have the same username as me on arma reforger: Hello my gamertag is , i just recently joined the second battalion rangers on arma reforger and also just join their discord. So when i started playing on the server i noticed that there was one...
  6. Arma reforger has been stuck at 100%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arma reforger has been stuck at 100%: Every game and app I try to install is stuck at 100% and won't change a7a0b8f9-5eab-4f84-a7ed-bdaed706d111
  7. Delta build broke Arma: Reforger’s ability to find servers

in XboX Insiders
    Delta build broke Arma: Reforger’s ability to find servers: I sent this in as a Report a Problem when it happened, but I wanted to post an update. This is all for an Xbox Series X. When the Delta build came out this morning, I was active in Arma:...
  8. How it's possible ? Platine Arma 3 on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How it's possible ? Platine Arma 3 on Xbox: Hi all ! I've just seen two players on my Friend list on Xbox One , who were " playing " Arma3 ? I know it's impossible but how it Can happend to see them with this activity on Xbox Platform ? If...
  9. Military Simulator (like ARMA) on XBONE ... what do you think

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Military Simulator (like ARMA) on XBONE ... what do you think: [quote user="Epic Louie"] It's a games on demand title. [/quote] Really? I thought it was Arcade because I never saw a hard disc copy. It's still "Crysis", the game that 'no console...
  10. Arma 3/operation flashpoint type games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Arma 3/operation flashpoint type games: Does anyone know if Xbox one are going to bring out a game like arma 3 or operation flashpoint. I'm sick of Call of duty and Battlefield players jumping around like they are on something, and...