Arma 3/operation flashpoint type games

Discus and support Arma 3/operation flashpoint type games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know if Xbox one are going to bring out a game like arma 3 or operation flashpoint. I'm sick of Call of duty and Battlefield players... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cawkeye77, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Cawkeye77
    Cawkeye77 Guest

Does anyone know if Xbox one are going to bring out a game like arma 3 or operation flashpoint. I'm sick of Call of duty and Battlefield players jumping around like they are on something, and getting shot about 6 times before dying. I like the idea of die
    and its over, people wont be running around like mad men if that was the case

:)

Cawkeye77, Sep 24, 2016
  2. Realistic

If you want realisim go play Operation Flashpoint or ArmA II.

SpeckledEagle, Sep 24, 2016
  3. Solavade
    Solavade Guest
    just been on the battlefield forum...im hunted

Arma and Amra2 are aight, but Operation Flashpoint is a bit more practical IMO. =/

Solavade, Sep 24, 2016
  4. SpeckledEagle Win User

Realistic

If you want realisim go play Operation Flashpoint or ArmA II.
  5. Solavade Win User

just been on the battlefield forum...im hunted

Arma and Amra2 are aight, but Operation Flashpoint is a bit more practical IMO. =/
  6. gameshoes3003 Win User

Why are a lot of people obsessed with modern realistic shooters?

Only a few titles try to attempt realism.

Those titles on the Xbox would be the Operation Flashpoint series.

But is ARMA on the Xbox? If so, then include that as well.
  7. TheTurtleClub Win User

Even bigger than BF3 .... Arma 3 (PC) Announced!

Arma is as boring as flashpoint.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  8. Solavade Win User

more realistic guns???

[quote user="FallenAngel9"]

ARMA II (Best Sim FPS Ever) , Operation Flashpoint
    (Best Sim FPS for Consoles)

[/quote]

Loved Dragon Rising.
Thema:

1. Arma 3/operation flashpoint type games - Similar Threads - Arma operation flashpoint

2. Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link: Well so I bought a second hand xbox 360 on amazon. Stupidly connected it to my LAN, prior owner accounts were present and formatted the drive through the 360 console as well as doing a factory...
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Tim - Operations Manager (Game/App Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Tim - Operations Manager (Game/App Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...: I am looking for help with the voice program. Information regarding whether or not l can use this program to interact with a popular pc video game. the title is Arma 3 and their are many mods that...
  5. Can someone have the same username as me on arma reforger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone have the same username as me on arma reforger: Hello my gamertag is , i just recently joined the second battalion rangers on arma reforger and also just join their discord. So when i started playing on the server i noticed that there was one...
  6. Arma reforger has been stuck at 100%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arma reforger has been stuck at 100%: Every game and app I try to install is stuck at 100% and won't change a7a0b8f9-5eab-4f84-a7ed-bdaed706d111
  7. Delta build broke Arma: Reforger’s ability to find servers

in XboX Insiders
    Delta build broke Arma: Reforger’s ability to find servers: I sent this in as a Report a Problem when it happened, but I wanted to post an update. This is all for an Xbox Series X. When the Delta build came out this morning, I was active in Arma:...
  8. How it's possible ? Platine Arma 3 on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How it's possible ? Platine Arma 3 on Xbox: Hi all ! I've just seen two players on my Friend list on Xbox One , who were " playing " Arma3 ? I know it's impossible but how it Can happend to see them with this activity on Xbox Platform ? If...
  9. Military Simulator (like ARMA) on XBONE ... what do you think

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Military Simulator (like ARMA) on XBONE ... what do you think: [quote user="Epic Louie"] It's a games on demand title. [/quote] Really? I thought it was Arcade because I never saw a hard disc copy. It's still "Crysis", the game that 'no console...
  10. ArmA III

in XBoX on Consoles
    ArmA III: Anyone ever play this? Looks like something I thought Battlefield 3-through to 4 was heading, more realistic, it kind of reminds me of BC2, maybe this is how Bad Company 3 will look, anyway it...