ark wont load on windows microsoft store

Discus and support ark wont load on windows microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i load up ark on my pc microsoft store version it will work fine until i load into a server and it will get stuck with a message in the bottom... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DomAlexander1, Jan 7, 2022.

1. ark wont load on windows microsoft store

when i load up ark on my pc microsoft store version it will work fine until i load into a server and it will get stuck with a message in the bottom left saying primalgamedata_bp. any advice???

:)

DomAlexander1, Jan 7, 2022
  2. ClausReich Win User

Hello DomAlexander1! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

Given that your game is getting stuck while loading game packages and not giving any error codes, are you able to provide your computer's hardware specification? ARK: Survival Evolved is a very heavy game, and requires a lot of system RAM and VRAM (video RAM from your GPU/graphics card), and the fact that your game gets stuck while loading it a telltale that your PC might be running out of memory to load the game.
  3. (Farscape) Win User

Crossplay Pc to XBox ARK

you need the ark game on gamepass pc as microsofts wisdom have ported over the console version with extra menus.

ark will only crossplay with xbox console to windows store/gamepass version
  4. RichieEvans1975 Win User

Ark

Hello there, If you own Ark on the xbox you do get it for windows 10. Check the Microsoft Store on your pc/laptop and search for Ark and if it says owned then you can install it on your system for no charge.
  5. RoguePLC Win User

Cannot reinstall Ark

Earlier in the morning on may 5 2021 I got on my Xbox and I couldn't load into ark I tried restarting my console waiting there was no updates so I uninstalled ark and then when I try to reinstall it says installation stopped...

I really need help the ark version I bought in the microsoft store.
    Same date same issue, note the things I did and it didnt work, lets hope someone can help us out. I am on the XB insider group too and submitted the error code there as well. I have posted on XB forum, ARK discord, Ark reddit, XB Reddit and even Wildcard (they wont even reply I know). Lets hope someone can help us.
  6. Sagaroth Win User

Can't download Steam mods and can't join Steam servers on Microsoft Ark.

Hey
    JordanIrons

Ark in the Windows Store is different from the Ark in Steam. Therefore, Steam mods may not be compatible with the Windows Store version.
Thema:

1. ark wont load on windows microsoft store - Similar Threads - ark wont load

2. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  3. Ark Survival Evolved, wont install.?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved, wont install.?: Have increased the capacity of my game drive. Ark survival Evolved will now not download onto my PC. I keep getting error code 0X80073D0D error at Microsoft end. Have tried everything suggested in...
  4. ark win10 wont sign in to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark win10 wont sign in to xbox live: every time i try to boot the game it says unable to sign into xbox live 23ffdc58-5827-411e-90b3-4b6f334817ba
  5. ark survival evolved wont install past 45% or so

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark survival evolved wont install past 45% or so: so I've been wanting to play ark survival evolved for a while and i just got an nvme and a new graphics card that can run rtx but when i tried installing ark it would stop at 45% I'm on pc and...
  6. Ark xbox play anywhere wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark xbox play anywhere wont load: I have spent 3 days trying to play Ark on my pc from the xbox app. I have tried everything I have found online and to no avail. I have turned off my antivirus, updated windows (10), my geforce...
  7. 0x80D02017 Wont let me install Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80D02017 Wont let me install Ark Survival Evolved: I have tried many things, I have reset store cache, I have made sure windows was up to date, I have ran strings of commands through powershell, I have tried through microsoft store and xbox app. I...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 wont load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 wont load.: So i got game pass 2 weeks ago for pc and have been playing ark since however since yesterday ive been having troubles trying to load it up. The game loads but when I click start. It will start...
  9. Ark wont load off the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark wont load off the Microsoft store.: I have downloaded Ark survival evolved off the game pass and when I try to load it up it shows a dark blue window with the Ark image in the middle then it closes completely without loading the...
  10. Ark wont load private server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark wont load private server: I cant seem to get ark to load a private server. I can play official servers and my friends can all load onto private server. Anyone have similar experiences? f88fbdf0-7103-44c1-9216-bd0036f5253c