Ark Survival Evolved Pc Gamepass crashes on joining server 9 of 10 times

Discus and support Ark Survival Evolved Pc Gamepass crashes on joining server 9 of 10 times in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My previous attempt at submitting a question provided an inexplicable error, all relevant info is in the screenshot. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PitChed7ent, Nov 29, 2023.

1. PitChed7ent
    PitChed7ent Guest

My previous attempt at submitting a question provided an inexplicable error, all relevant info is in the screenshot.

Ark Survival Evolved Pc Gamepass crashes on joining server 9 of 10 times [​IMG]

:)

PitChed7ent, Nov 29, 2023
  2. PitChed7ent Win User

Perhaps we could seek resolution on how to verify game files? This is an important tool that should exist for the user when troubleshooting. Does this option exist, if so how can it be executed?
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

In that case this specific game doesn't support it so the only other option would be reinstalling it.

Again I advise contacting the developers because they'd be more equipped to assist you with this problem

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. PitChed7ent Win User

Those steps you just gave me match what I have tried and detailed above. Here is a screenshot of me on "Files" with the option to "verify and repair" not existing. How else can I verify and repair my files? Please and thank you.
    [​IMG]
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

This option does exist, see the following steps:

Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    In My Library, select the game title.
    Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.
    Select Files and then Verify and repair.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi PitChed7ent. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, please contact the Ark developers for help with this as we cannot assist with issues in specific games.

Ark support: https://support.survivetheark.com/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Ark Survival Evolved Pc Gamepass crashes on joining server 9 of 10 times - Similar Threads - Ark Survival Evolved

2. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  3. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  4. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  5. Ark survival evolved join failed (error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved join failed (error): Hello I’m trying to play ark survival evolved with my girlfriend from Europe and it keeps saying join failed or just freezes her games meanwhile my other friends are able to join just fine I don’t...
  6. Ark survival evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved: When i try to join my friends on xbox i get a join failed message but my other friends can join him no problem ( I am on xbox one and my friends are on xbox series x)...
  7. So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...: So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining failed but if I join on a player dedicated arks server it will allow me.. I am so confused right now...
  8. How do I fix Ark: Survival Evolved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Ark: Survival Evolved?: I just got the game and I was looking for the server my friend join but it was showing up. I tried restarting the game, refreshing the list but nothing. Now everytime I turn on Ark, in the menu,...
  9. Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.: I have been attempting to join my friends non dedicated server so that we can play together but every time I try to join an error message pops up stating (join failed). I have been able to join...
  10. ARK: Survival Evolved - Can't crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK: Survival Evolved - Can't crossplay: I have ark on Win10, bought it on microsoft store, play it through the xbox app. My friend has it on xbox 1. When he hosts a server, i don't see it. When i host a server, he doesn't see it. I am...