Ark: SE Cannot Run - Request A Refund

Discus and support Ark: SE Cannot Run - Request A Refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to request a refund on Ark Survival Evolved because I cannot run it well at all. It's laggy, and it bugged my SSD. I cannot run a game that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Official Morata, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Ark: SE Cannot Run - Request A Refund

I'd like to request a refund on Ark Survival Evolved because I cannot run it well at all. It's laggy, and it bugged my SSD. I cannot run a game that needs optimization like that. It runs fine on PC, but on console, I just can't. Please check my account
    and proceed with a refund support reps.

:)

Official Morata, Dec 27, 2015
  2. “Request refund” isn’t appearing?

Hi, so I recently bought Ark: Survival Evolved, and I only have 15 minutes on it at the max. I changed my mind about it fairly quickly, so I uninstalled it and fulfilled the criteria for a refund.

However, in “order history”, the “request refund” button is not appearing.

Thank you in advance.

bestboiledegg, Dec 27, 2015
  3. worsthaar
    worsthaar Guest
    Xbox live double payment

When I request a refund it says: "Page cannot be found. We have moved some things."

worsthaar, Dec 27, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

You should call support for this because no one in the forums can assist with that.

800-469-9269

Xbox phone support

{Parity}, Dec 27, 2015
  5. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    I'm not sure you will be successful in getting a refund for this as you have purchased a game that is still in production at a reduced price from what it will be when finishes. Also please see the first part of the game description from the marketplace where
    you are warned this game is a work in progress.

store.xbox.com/.../70e3ab21-a3ba-4946-82e9-df7b5a72e363

"Game description:Game Preview

Note: This game is a work in progress. It may or may not change over time and may not release as a final product. Please purchase only if you are comfortable with the current state of the unfinished game. Full details on the latest status of the game, how
    you can give feedback and report issues can be found at
    survivetheark.com/."

gds1972, Nov 1, 2018
  6. gds1972 Win User

I'm not sure you will be successful in getting a refund for this as you have purchased a game that is still in production at a reduced price from what it will be when finishes. Also please see the first part of the game description from the marketplace where
    you are warned this game is a work in progress.

store.xbox.com/.../70e3ab21-a3ba-4946-82e9-df7b5a72e363

"Game description:Game Preview

Note: This game is a work in progress. It may or may not change over time and may not release as a final product. Please purchase only if you are comfortable with the current state of the unfinished game. Full details on the latest status of the game, how
    you can give feedback and report issues can be found at
    survivetheark.com/."
  7. {Parity} Win User

You should call support for this because no one in the forums can assist with that.

800-469-9269

Xbox phone support
  8. InsanKilla clan Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

No you not required to buy the add-on to play Ark SE
  9. ChiefJoboo Win User

quiero un reembolso [I want a refund ]

10. Francia J. Win User

Cannot request refund.

Hi Sercanguzel, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there is a dedicated team that is handling refund concerns and in regards to your concern, you will be needing to reply to the email that was sent to you denying your refund.
Thema:

1. Ark: SE Cannot Run - Request A Refund - Similar Threads - Ark Cannot Run

2. me and my partner have ARK from the PC Game pass, however cannot play together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    me and my partner have ARK from the PC Game pass, however cannot play together: as stated in the tittle, want to play together, cant just join each other as it comes up with join fail, cannot join each other using ip address. and neither of our games when we load them as non...
  3. Cannot reinstall Ark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot reinstall Ark: Earlier in the morning on may 5 2021 I got on my Xbox and I couldn't load into ark I tried restarting my console waiting there was no updates so I uninstalled ark and then when I try to reinstall...
  4. I cannot install ark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install ark: Hello there, when I try to play ark it would always kick me to the home screen , I restarted my xbox and turned off my internet but nothing worked and after all of that I went too Uninstall ark...
  5. Cannot Install Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install Ark Survival Evolved: Ark was having launch problems so i tried to reinstall it, now whenever i try to download even the base game it immediately tells me Installation stopped b83299f6-7161-4b0e-b909-ecf1e0fa3e0a
  6. Cannot log into any ARk server with my character atfer the last update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into any ARk server with my character atfer the last update.: I have 24 hours to figure this out or my character and 1000 plus gaming hours are gone. :) Is there no mercy for the widows son? 866279a9-44b8-4bb2-b394-19fc83565a60
  7. I cannot download ark survival evolved onto my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download ark survival evolved onto my xbox one: I was trying to download ark survival evolved onto my xbox one and the game would always just stop downloading and i tryed restarting my xbox and tryied stoping the download and restarting it...
  8. two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK...

in XBoX on Windows
    two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK...: so I have my xbox one set up using one gametag with gamepass ultimate and PC with a separate gamertag with gamepass ultimate. I then start a non-dedicated server on the pc and start the game i...
  9. Ark beta app PC cannot retrieve address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ark beta app PC cannot retrieve address: I have ark installed on the beta app on my PC. I can access the game and server on my console, I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game on the computer. I disabled my firewall I can login and...
  10. Cannot Join any ark unofficial server on ark windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Join any ark unofficial server on ark windows 10 edition: Hello, So I am a server owner and I play ark on my pc so it's easier to manage, and I used to be able to join any server fine until a few days ago. i have reinstalled ark 6 times in 2 different...