Ark Play Anywhere rendering issue

Discus and support Ark Play Anywhere rendering issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; yeah so I bought Ark through xbox and for some reason when I play it on play anywhere (pc) the rendering distance is limited and does not render... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OnyrSoul, Nov 11, 2018.

1. OnyrSoul
    OnyrSoul Guest

yeah so I bought Ark through xbox and for some reason when I play it on play anywhere (pc) the rendering distance is limited and does not render further than a certain radius from where my character spawned
    in. its been months and its still not resolved anyone know?

:)

OnyrSoul, Nov 11, 2018
  2. JT XANTHIAN
    JT XANTHIAN Guest
    xbox play anywhere buy twice will it still connect?

ok so i bought a physical copy of ark on my xbox if i buy ark on the pc will it still connect with the play anywhere thing

JT XANTHIAN, Nov 11, 2018
  3. genie friend
    genie friend Guest
    ARK : Survival Evolved

Why is ark still not play anywhere it is supposed to be out today but still nothing

genie friend, Nov 11, 2018
  4. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Hey OnyrSoul,

As this is an in game issue, we suggest you try checking out the
    Ark Survival forums
    for assistance from gamers and devs alike! Ark Play Anywhere rendering issue :)

XBF Lance J, Nov 11, 2018
  5. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Hi! I personally play the Play Anywhere version of Ark as well and didn't run into this issue so far. Does your PC meet the minimum requirements for this game? Did you try to adjust the ingame graphics options (press start-/menu-button and select 'Options')?
    While this seems different, it might be still worth mentioning that I sometimes experience a similar bug when I switch to a different window which causes certain objects ingame (like rocks and other stuff) to disappear.

Julian_, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: