ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers

Discus and support ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i get on ark in game cloud i try to load a server and it says i cant retrieve server address on every server 0fea0558-cffa-4f4a-92a7-73024c4a27fa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lexi Crossan, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Lexi Crossan
    Lexi Crossan Guest

when i get on ark in game cloud i try to load a server and it says i cant retrieve server address on every server

:)

Lexi Crossan, Dec 15, 2023
  2. Jigawatt Win User

Yes, all "Unofficial PC Sessions" when attempting to play via Cloud Gaming session.

Single player and "Player Dedicated Ark" server sessions will load fine in Cloud Gaming.

"Unofficial PC Sessions" servers will load fine if played via the Xbox Console itself.

Error given in Cloud Gaming session is "Cloud Not Retrieve Address".

Issue has persisted for 3-4 days now and appears to be affecting all players through Cloud Gaming. Numerous reports in Ark Official community website, official Discord server, and Reddit.

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/716021-could-not-retrieve-address-error/

Xbox Support told me that anyone gaming this issue should report it as an outage through the Xbox Services Status page here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Lexi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Does this happen with all servers? Can you send a screenshot or photo of this error?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. McMillJon Win User

ark survival play anywhere

This could be an issue where the person hosting the server hasn't updated the Ark server to match the latest Xbox version. Try getting them to update the ark server and see if that helps.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Connection issues

Hi there HardusGroenewald,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Ark server connection issues. I was able to find some information in reference to the issue. The Ark Customer Support site has 2 alerts active: Server Issues and High Ticket Volume.

I recommend to try reaching out to Ark Support for more assistance. Try visiting this link:

Ark Customer Support - Report a Server Outage

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version

Hi there ThaGamingManiac,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with in-game servers for Ark. I recommend to try the following links for Ark Support:

Give this a try and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers - Similar Threads - ark game cloud

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  4. Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have...: Hi i there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have it on epic games a987ab19-1d63-4311-933f-3dbb21bf8d70
  5. hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it...: hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it up it comes up with error code 0x80070bff *** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming ***...
  6. i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and...: i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and wont load 984d3fe2-9c28-49b5-a633-731d4a8b4267
  7. Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...: Currently play ark survival on pc, we play using the game pass (so xbox servers) my partner's laptop is much better than mine and plays it perfectly fine on high graphics. And we have our own...
  8. me and my partner have ARK from the PC Game pass, however cannot play together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    me and my partner have ARK from the PC Game pass, however cannot play together: as stated in the tittle, want to play together, cant just join each other as it comes up with join fail, cannot join each other using ip address. and neither of our games when we load them as non...
  9. Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows...: I realized that after downloading the game, the PC version is completely different from the version on Xbox Cloud specifically on PC is version 9.59 (I just downloaded it after using xbox cloud)...
  10. Can't use basic words in Ark game global chat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use basic words in Ark game global chat.: I play Ark survival evolved on xbox. Recently I have noticed there are a lot of words I can't use now. Examples include the words "for, could, in, and the numbers 10 &14. Anyway I can see this...