Ark Download being extermely bad

Discus and support Ark Download being extermely bad in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been downloading ARK on my laptop multiple times and this issue has happend for the second time. I've been download ark there is around like 2.5gb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BobbyBeans, Sep 2, 2020.

1. BobbyBeans
    BobbyBeans Guest

I've been downloading ARK on my laptop multiple times and this issue has happend for the second time. I've been download ark there is around like 2.5gb left it says 139GB out of 140.6GB. I had to do an overnight download for this, my entire house had to
    stop using wifi for this to work. And then it says an error. I just keep hiting the try installation again button and the download resumes. I was monitoring the speed of the download and it says 20 then 18 then 16 then 12 then 10 then 8 then 6 then 4 then
    3 then 2 then 1 and then it doesn't show anything at all. Then i click the pause button and then click it again to resume the download then the download restarts it says 2mb out of 140.6GB. I'm sick of this. I have to wait another month every single time I
    want to do this because my ISP has a limit on how much you can download per month. I'm absolutely fed up right now.

:)

BobbyBeans, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Vixly Win User

First Ever Running Riot.

I think I have two in H4. I had over 250 killionnaries in Reach. :D 100+ Exterms and a lot of Unfriggs. Ahh, good times :D
  3. JordanNapier1 Win User

error-code-0x80070005 on XBOX app for PC

only when i try to download Ark off of xbox app on pc it fail and error code: 0x80070005 and it's only ark.
  4. Eli Moore1 Win User

Microsoft Game Taking Up Disk Space, But Not Downloaded On My PC.

I am running Windows 10 and Ark is 163.9 GB and I would have about 20 extra GB after downloading Ark, and I have 20 GB free but I don't have Ark installed.
  5. arbiter1348 Win User

Friendly Halo only group!

would you consider being allies with my clan, "The Protectors Of The Ark"?
  6. davidcastle3 Win User

External Hard Drive lag issues

My external drive was working, all the sudden the next time i tried to power it on it wouldnt recognize it. Tried everything and still will boot up. Is my extermal done for? Please advise. Ots a seagate 2tb. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Ark Download being extermely bad - Similar Threads - Ark Download being

2. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  3. having trouble downloading ark survival ascendant it says it's not compatible on my Xbox One s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having trouble downloading ark survival ascendant it says it's not compatible on my Xbox One s: it's saying ark survival ascendant is not compatible with my Xbox One s bc7ddb52-4813-4300-915b-f64d49c97f5e
  4. If I download ARK ASA on my pc via xbox app, is it considered as a console or a PC for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I download ARK ASA on my pc via xbox app, is it considered as a console or a PC for...: If I download ARK ASA on my pc via xbox app, is it considered as a console or a PC for crossplay? f330bdf0-db6a-4b26-9624-471f047d52b7
  5. I have a Xbox one s and I can’t download ark ascended it keeps telling me it’s not compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox one s and I can’t download ark ascended it keeps telling me it’s not compatible: I am so lost idk what to do d0a4f6f1-9d84-4b89-92b2-f53c2f1a2f91
  6. Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App...: I attempted to download ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition from the Xbox app via Game Pass. However, I encountered a problem where the download would stop at various points. The first time it stopped...
  7. How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?: I own the ARK: Survival Evolved DLC map "Scorched Earth" on Xbox, so I logged into my microsoft account on the microsoft store on pc to download the DLC on my pc, yet my pc does not recognize that...
  8. Hey, I wanted to download the ARK game at 93% the download stopped, I can neither delete...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I wanted to download the ARK game at 93% the download stopped, I can neither delete...: Hey, I wanted to download the ARK game at 93% the download stopped, I can neither delete the game nor complete the download, all in the original xbox application....
  9. I download ark evolved and it’s asking me to get a membership even though I have bought a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I download ark evolved and it’s asking me to get a membership even though I have bought a...: Download ark evolved waited three hours for it to download all 240 gigabytes then when I wanted to play, it’s asking me to get a membership of Xbox ultimate or Xbox gold but I already have a gold...
  10. Ark survival evolved download help! Now would very much be appreciated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved download help! Now would very much be appreciated: I started the new update with the carch so I would be able to play servers but the update jumped from 12 ish gb to 72 gb it’s stuck at 51% in the Xbox app but in the windows store it says 36% at...