ARK Dedicated Server Join failed

Discus and support ARK Dedicated Server Join failed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to Host a Dedicated Server for ARK on my PC (in the Microsoft ARK Version) with the Ports open (UDP 88, 3074, 53, 500, 3544, 4500 TCP 3047, 53,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by luca__11, Jul 4, 2023.

1. luca__11
    luca__11 Guest

I tried to Host a Dedicated Server for ARK on my PC (in the Microsoft ARK Version) with the Ports open (UDP 88, 3074, 53, 500, 3544, 4500 TCP 3047, 53, 80)

But from external you can not join it (Error = Join failed)

From LAN i can access the Server

I also tried with my Firewall disabled but no changes

I do not know on, please help

:)

luca__11, Jul 4, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Keep in mind that for your PC to be reached from the Internet, it must be in the DMZ of your router, the router has its own firewall to prevent network intrusion, bypassing this firewall by putting your PC in the DMZ could put your device at risk, keep that in mind.

It is curious that the game support does not offer help on a game issue, if they themselves told you that they cannot help you, you could post your problem in the game forums and check if any player of their community can help you.
  3. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

If you have problems with dedicated servers on PC you should request help from the game support by submitting a ticket as indicated in this link

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/arti...

You can also post your query in the game forums

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/

Xbox does not manage the functioning and operation of Ark servers

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best Regards.
  4. luca__11 Win User

The game Support does not offer Support on dedicated Servers at the moment.

They dont help me
  5. makruckspak Win User

Ark Player Dedicated Server Join Failed

CarTzy.

Thank you! The firewall was exactly the issue! I modified the firewall for ark to be accepted and everything is working great! This high end gaming laptop definitely smoothed out the game and the textures are extremely detailed! I greatly appreciate your response!
  6. makruckspak Win User

Ark Player Dedicated Server Join Failed

Also... your PM isn't showing up. You can message my gamer tag m*********0 if you like.

Thanks again!

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.

We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s guidelines. Let us endeavor to keep the forums as friendly and accommodating as possible. For more information, check the Microsoft Community Code of Conduct - Microsoft Community and Xbox Support Forum Guidelines - Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. ARK Dedicated Server Join failed - Similar Threads - ARK Dedicated Server

2. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  3. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  4. Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore?: I've been trying to join or have someone join me on a none dedicated server but nothing works, there's no password for it either and still nothing. Anyone else having issues?...
  5. Ark Dedicated PC Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Dedicated PC Server: Hello, I have a Ark Survival Ascended dedicated server that I am currently running but cannot get public access to the PC. I have followed numerous guides on opening up ports, utilizing a VPN as...
  6. Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...: Hello, I'm trying to play Ark Survival Evolved on my PC from the Microsoft Store. I'm attempting to play with a friend who plays on xbox, but I was wondering if I could set up and run a dedicated...
  7. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.: I have been attempting to join my friends non dedicated server so that we can play together but every time I try to join an error message pops up stating (join failed). I have been able to join...
  9. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...
  10. Cant join my friends ark survival evolved non dedicated server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join my friends ark survival evolved non dedicated server: My friend (who is running ark on windows 10 and also running ark on the micro soft store) is hosting a non-dedicated server. We first tried June 5th but I got a failed join message, June 6th we...