Ark Dedicated PC Server

Discus and support Ark Dedicated PC Server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Ark Survival Ascended dedicated server that I am currently running but cannot get public access to the PC. I have followed numerous... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by keith pitt1, Dec 28, 2023.

1. keith pitt1
    keith pitt1 Guest

Ark Dedicated PC Server

Hello, I have a Ark Survival Ascended dedicated server that I am currently running but cannot get public access to the PC. I have followed numerous guides on opening up ports, utilizing a VPN as well as other methods of running the server(IE Windows GSM, Steam Dedicated Server etc etc.

My problem is this, the PC I am utilizing is connected to my router, I also have 1 gaming console connected to that same router. My other gaming console however is directly connected into my modem. I can connect to the server with my Playstation which tells me local access is allowed, but when I try to enter into the server it will always time out. Meaning that public access is not granted.

I have done the following,

Enabled Port Forwarding to all ports listed directly for ASA, as well as those specified to the XBOX IE Port:88, 3074, etc)

Enabled a static IP for public access

Created Inbound Rules to allow Port Forwarding to all the ports needed to go directly to the PC

Enabled a Virtual Private Network(VPN)

None of these work as they have all been recommended. Is there any other option available so that I do not have to continue paying for a nitrado server

:)

keith pitt1, Dec 28, 2023
  2. ZER0C00L82 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: ark player dedicated support

Hi there. Tell me the only way to host an ark server is with another XB1. You can't host a server from a pc?

Are all the dedicated ark servers XB1's
  3. Zero420override Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 - Cannot connect to server after dedicated host pc gets locked

4. mjb1234 Win User

"Join Game" randomly grays out while hosting an Ark server

I'm hosting a dedicated server on my own PC though, so it still goes through Ark's servers you mean? Even though I am hosting it on my own local PC?
  5. Belen T.C. Win User

Ark Dedicated PC Server

Hello keith pitt1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with your Ark Survival Ascended dedicated server. Let's work on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Based on the information you provided, it seems that you have tried many possible solutions to fix the issue, such as port forwarding, static IP, inbound rules, and VPN. However, none of them worked for you. We appreciate your efforts and patience in troubleshooting the problem.

There are a few more things you can try to resolve the issue:
    1. Make sure that your firewall and antivirus software are not blocking the connection to your server. You may need to add an exception for Ark Survival Ascended in your firewall and antivirus settings.

2. Check if your router has a feature called UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) and enable it if possible. This feature allows devices on your network to communicate with each other without manual configuration.

3. Try to connect both of your gaming consoles to the same router as your PC or use a switch or hub to connect them all to the same network. This may help to avoid any conflicts or interference between your devices.

If none of these step's work, please contact Xbox Live Support for further assistance. You can reach them on this link: Contact us | Xbox Support. Click on "Contact Us" to chat with Live Support or request a callback.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we appreciate your patience and cooperation. We hope to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible and get you back to gaming. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Belen T.C. Win User

Ark Dedicated PC Server

Hello keith pitt1,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

Ark Dedicated PC Server

1. Ark Dedicated PC Server - Similar Threads - Ark Dedicated Server

2. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  3. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  4. Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore?: I've been trying to join or have someone join me on a none dedicated server but nothing works, there's no password for it either and still nothing. Anyone else having issues?...
  5. Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...: Hello, I'm trying to play Ark Survival Evolved on my PC from the Microsoft Store. I'm attempting to play with a friend who plays on xbox, but I was wondering if I could set up and run a dedicated...
  6. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried...
  7. Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.: I have been attempting to join my friends non dedicated server so that we can play together but every time I try to join an error message pops up stating (join failed). I have been able to join...
  8. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...
  9. ARK Dedicated Server Join failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK Dedicated Server Join failed: I tried to Host a Dedicated Server for ARK on my PC (in the Microsoft ARK Version) with the Ports open (UDP 88, 3074, 53, 500, 3544, 4500 TCP 3047, 53, 80) But from external you can not join it...
  10. Cant join my friends ark survival evolved non dedicated server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join my friends ark survival evolved non dedicated server: My friend (who is running ark on windows 10 and also running ark on the micro soft store) is hosting a non-dedicated server. We first tried June 5th but I got a failed join message, June 6th we...