Ark: Dedicated Host on PC, Player on Xbox

Discus and support Ark: Dedicated Host on PC, Player on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Ark running on my PC using the Play Anywhere version as a dedicated server. However, i cant log onto the game from my Xbox because my account is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Froaderick, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Froaderick
    Froaderick Guest

I have Ark running on my PC using the Play Anywhere version as a dedicated server. However, i cant log onto the game from my Xbox because my account is being used for the server. What are my options for getting around this?

:)

Froaderick, Sep 24, 2020
  2. ZER0C00L82 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: ark player dedicated support

Hi there. Tell me the only way to host an ark server is with another XB1. You can't host a server from a pc?

Are all the dedicated ark servers XB1's
  3. Zero420override Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 - Cannot connect to server after dedicated host pc gets locked

4. mjb1234 Win User

"Join Game" randomly grays out while hosting an Ark server

I'm hosting a dedicated server on my own PC though, so it still goes through Ark's servers you mean? Even though I am hosting it on my own local PC?
  5. sniper33227 Win User

Ark port forwarding and DMZ hosting

Trying to host a dedicated server and have it show up on the server list on ark
  6. Brian Wayne Win User

Ark tether distance

Fun fact

There is the typical tether for a PC host, but if a Series X is hosting the non-dedicated session than the PC player will not have the same tether limitations.

I.E. Series X as the host almost removes the tether that's experienced by a Series S or Windows PC host, regardless of PC specs.
Thema:

1. Ark: Dedicated Host on PC, Player on Xbox - Similar Threads - Ark Dedicated Host

2. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  3. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  4. Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is ark survival not able to join non dedicated sessions anymore?: I've been trying to join or have someone join me on a none dedicated server but nothing works, there's no password for it either and still nothing. Anyone else having issues?...
  5. Ark Dedicated PC Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Dedicated PC Server: Hello, I have a Ark Survival Ascended dedicated server that I am currently running but cannot get public access to the PC. I have followed numerous guides on opening up ports, utilizing a VPN as...
  6. Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...: Hello, I'm trying to play Ark Survival Evolved on my PC from the Microsoft Store. I'm attempting to play with a friend who plays on xbox, but I was wondering if I could set up and run a dedicated...
  7. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved will not let me join non dedicated server with friends.: I have been attempting to join my friends non dedicated server so that we can play together but every time I try to join an error message pops up stating (join failed). I have been able to join...
  9. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...
  10. ARK Dedicated Server Join failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK Dedicated Server Join failed: I tried to Host a Dedicated Server for ARK on my PC (in the Microsoft ARK Version) with the Ports open (UDP 88, 3074, 53, 500, 3544, 4500 TCP 3047, 53, 80) But from external you can not join it...