Ark Cloudgaming says i need to buy DLC but its the Version with all DLC's

Discus and support Ark Cloudgaming says i need to buy DLC but its the Version with all DLC's in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant play ARK anymore since yesterday because if i want to join a server i get the message i need to have the DLC and can press A to buy it in store.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jascha Lamonaca, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Ark Cloudgaming says i need to buy DLC but its the Version with all DLC's

I cant play ARK anymore since yesterday because if i want to join a server i get the message i need to have the DLC and can press A to buy it in store.

But it is the Ultimate Survivor Edition with all DLC!? How that can goes?

:)

Jascha Lamonaca, Jul 2, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

If you play in cloud gaming, check if the same thing happens to you from the different ways to access that service, try it from the PC app, the "Xbox Game Pass" app for mobile devices and the browser on that site:

https://www.xbox.com/play

If the same thing happens to you from any device, report this failure on xCloud by following the steps in this link

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Also remember that not all content is cloud-enabled.

Best Regards.
  3. Ellarianora Win User

Question

The whole of ARK and its DLCs. I know ARK is free with gamepass but I NEED the DLC lmao
  4. ItsRoshea101 Win User

if i buy and disc xbox game i already have on digital, will i keep my same data on the disc?

So you saying I can buy add-on to it, like DLC. And if I buy DLC, the standard version go be like the unlimited version even though I don't have the ultimate version because I didn't buy it. I know that the standard version want be the unlimited version
    and if I buy DLC for my standard. Will it have the same feature as the unlimited version?
  5. SilentOblivion1 Win User

Does Assassins Creed Brotherhood Classic Edition include all DLC?

so regardless of what edition i get i will have to buy DLC? Normally the GOTY or DLC included editions are cheaper to buy than the normal version + buying DLC from marketplace.

i generally only buy DLC with achievements unless its really good.
  6. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

E3 Interview with Ed Boon

[quote user="Indyfreak2007"]I dont mind buying the DLC its the fact that Boon said that any DLC that is on the disc is going to be free.[/quote]

Citation needed. Where did he say that, for sure, DLC was going to be free?
Thema:

1. Ark Cloudgaming says i need to buy DLC but its the Version with all DLC's - Similar Threads - Ark Cloudgaming says

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  4. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854
  5. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  6. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  7. What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...: What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres still cheaters ,but windows 10 cant play. All...
  8. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  9. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  10. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...