Ark beta app PC cannot retrieve address

Discus and support Ark beta app PC cannot retrieve address in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have ark installed on the beta app on my PC. I can access the game and server on my console, I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CANNIBAL RIO, Feb 5, 2020.

1. CANNIBAL RIO
    CANNIBAL RIO Guest

I have ark installed on the beta app on my PC. I can access the game and server on my console, I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game on the computer. I disabled my firewall I can login and get to the menus and select the dedicated server I want to
    join however it still gives me the connection issue when I try to join the server. How can I get my ark to work on xbox game app so I can play cross console from my PC?

:)

CANNIBAL RIO, Feb 5, 2020
  2. CANNIBAL RIO Win User

Hi,

Check if your console's NAT Type is Open. If the NAT Type is Strict then you may encounter problems. Resetting your internet may help too.
    Internet is fine, just to reiterate this is through the xbox app on PC. I can access the game fine on console. Thank you for the reply, but these steps didn't help
  3. WGID Win User

Hi,

Check if your console's NAT Type is Open. If the NAT Type is Strict then you may encounter problems. Resetting your internet may help too.
  4. CANNIBAL RIO Win User

So, I actually ended up just closing everything, turning off my firewall and launching the BETA app as admin. This has solved my connectivity issue, I am now in the server as I normally would be. Thanks to all who read and followed me on this emotional
    roller coaster of a journey.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there CANNIBAL RIO

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
  6. Jigawatt Win User

ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers

Yes, all "Unofficial PC Sessions" when attempting to play via Cloud Gaming session.

Single player and "Player Dedicated Ark" server sessions will load fine in Cloud Gaming.

"Unofficial PC Sessions" servers will load fine if played via the Xbox Console itself.

Error given in Cloud Gaming session is "Cloud Not Retrieve Address".

Issue has persisted for 3-4 days now and appears to be affecting all players through Cloud Gaming. Numerous reports in Ark Official community website, official Discord server, and Reddit.

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/716021-could-not-retrieve-address-error/

Xbox Support told me that anyone gaming this issue should report it as an outage through the Xbox Services Status page here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
Thema:

1. Ark beta app PC cannot retrieve address - Similar Threads - Ark beta app

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  4. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854
  5. ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta) does not go to servers after updating

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta) does not go to servers after updating: After the update on October 27, does not connect to servers, displays the message "connection timeout" I reinstalled the game, it did not help. 3b988e78-290f-4ad1-962a-986dfcc62b3d
  6. xbox (beta) ark game issue

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox (beta) ark game issue: I just downloaded this game and cannot find a way into any online server. Would someone please be kind enough to point me in the right direction...:D cebff768-9372-4832-9c42-3bca423d09b9
  7. ARK Survival Evolved (Xbox beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved (Xbox beta): Good day to everyone, tell me how to remove the pop-up menu from the top and the bottom when hovering the cursor up and down, link to YouTube https://youtu.be/T2c5ShMzuTY Several times, he...
  8. ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta): Hello, the cursor goes beyond the game window, although in the game settings it is set "full screen" how to fix it? And another question on creating a server, is it possible to create a server and...
  9. ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta) вылетает ни заходе в настройки. Xbox beta crashes without...

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta) вылетает ни заходе в настройки. Xbox beta crashes without...: Доброго времени суток, ARK Survival Evolved на Xbox beta вылетает ни заходе в настройки, как это исправить? Kind time of the day, ARK Survival Evolved on Xbox beta crashes without going into the...
  10. Ark: survival wont go past loading screen xbox beta pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: survival wont go past loading screen xbox beta pc: I'm trying to load up Ark on xbox beta for pc and cant get it to get past this screen [img] After about 10 min the loading indicator goes away and I can click start agian and go through the same...