Ark Aberration

Discus and support Ark Aberration in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! So, I've been playing on the Ark aberration for a few hours today and had a pretty good established world going on, and in my previous games all i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PatrikNilsson1, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Ark Aberration

Hi!

So, I've been playing on the Ark aberration for a few hours today and had a pretty good established world going on, and in my previous games all i had to do was to exit and the world would save automatically,
    I lost all my game progress because it would not save. This is the second time now. I did previously have a different game on there and I wanted to start fresh so I deleted that game and then started having this problem, please help, someone.

I am playing on a pc windows 10

:)

PatrikNilsson1, Nov 27, 2018
  2. ARK ABERRATION INSTALADO NAO ABRE - HELP (ARK aberration installed does not open-HELP)

Boa noite a todos

Preciso de ajuda, comprei online o jogo Ark Aberration com LIVE GOLD, ele aparece como instalado mas apenas na aba fila recentemente instalados, aperto o botão A para iniciar o jogo mas nada acontece

Como proceder?

Translate-Good night, everybody.

I need help, I bought online the game Ark aberration with LIVE GOLD, it appears as installed but only in the newly installed Queue tab, press the A button to start the game but nothing happens

How to proceed?

PedroCosta Lima, Nov 27, 2018
  3. I am not able to access DLC I purchased

I game share with my brother and he bought Ark survival evolved. I then bought the Add-on Aberration on my account. So now it is not letting me access the Add-on even though I purchased it. How am I supposed to get access to it?

AbigailJaskie, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Ark Aberration

Hi PatrikNilsson1,

Thanks for reaching out to us! So the game was working but after deleting the saved data previously, it stopped saving new data on Windows 10 for Ark: Survival Evolved Aberration?

I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter:

1. Press
      Windows
      Key+X.
    2. Click
      Control Panel.
    3. Select
      Troubleshooting.
    4. On the left pane, click on
      View All.
    5. Click on
      Windows Store app
      to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help!

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 27, 2018
  5. Hi!

Thank you for your reply, buti unfortunatly i didn't work, plus I have the same problem with all three dlc in the Ark.

Best regards

Patrik

PatrikNilsson1, Nov 28, 2018
  6. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Patrik thanks for keeping in touch!

We suggest first of all, to sign out of the Microsoft account, powercycle the device once its back on sign back in. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 28, 2018
  7. No! It didn't work, this problem came up after i downloaded the latest dlc. Could it possible have a link to that?

PatrikNilsson1, Nov 28, 2018
  8. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Ark Aberration

Julian_, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Ark Aberration