argh!

Discus and support argh! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So whats the deal with xbox not allowing me to use their own pre paid monthly cards ? But allowing me to use my debit card……..It tells me my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by o youngb1ood x, Feb 6, 2015.

1. argh!

So whats the deal with xbox not allowing me to use their own pre paid monthly cards ? But allowing me to use my debit card……..It tells me my account has been locked from making purchases! But as I said i can charge whatever I like to my debit/bank card..funny
    huh? Ive been a member for over ten years And I'm frustrated to the point of never signing onto xbox live again. Ive had a pre paid live card worth 25 dollars sitting here on the table for two months I haven't been able to use. Where and who do i get ahold
    of to fix this problem I've had no luck calling habib on the hotline I can't understand him. and he's clueless.

:)

o youngb1ood x, Feb 6, 2015
  2. Halo 4! What Will it Bring From Reach?

ARGH, lyrics from a legendary band used in Reach ARGH.

ChainSmokingBob, Feb 6, 2015
  3. DefOwn
    DefOwn Guest
    Upload Studio Failing during upload

Sorry something went wrong there!!!!!!!!! Argh

DefOwn, Feb 6, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

argh!

If there is a billing lock on your account then you will need to contact support again as they are the only ones who can deal with billing issues.

Daft Badger, Feb 6, 2015
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    If you are using foreign subscription cards that would be why

Subscription and gift cards are region locked

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Halo 4! What Will it Bring From Reach?

ARGH, lyrics from a legendary band used in Reach ARGH.
  7. ngocphi Win User

argh!

If you are using foreign subscription cards that would be why

Subscription and gift cards are region locked
  8. Daft Badger Win User

argh!

If there is a billing lock on your account then you will need to contact support again as they are the only ones who can deal with billing issues.
  9. Eric.Mathieu Win User

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Freedom Cry

Argh. This still isn't fixed. :(
  10. DefOwn Win User

Upload Studio Failing during upload

Sorry something went wrong there!!!!!!!!! Argh
Thema:

argh!

1. argh! - Similar Threads - argh

2. Got all minikits. But it is not registering! ARgh

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got all minikits. But it is not registering! ARgh: I got all minikits in the Out of Time level. My minikit detector are pointing to the three statues that I have to blow up in the level. I have obviously done that multiple times now, but it is...
  3. Argh... 1 Document Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Argh... 1 Document Missing: Seriously I'm missing just one document in the Soviet Installation and The Acropolis. Any idea why they aren't showing up on the map for me even when I've discovered everything else in each zone?...
  4. ARGH keep getting team killed with vehicles! :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARGH keep getting team killed with vehicles! :(: It's so annoying. You're trying to run to an objective, you hear that approaching vehicle driven by a teammate, then it goes white on the minimap and KILLED IN ACTION. It's gotten to the point...
  5. Argh! The XB1 is so frustrating!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Argh! The XB1 is so frustrating!: I told myself to wait, but instead I got curious and purchased the new console from Microsoft. . I should have waited. . The menu system is what I have the biggest problem with. In what world...