ARGH keep getting team killed with vehicles! :(

Discus and support ARGH keep getting team killed with vehicles! :( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's so annoying. You're trying to run to an objective, you hear that approaching vehicle driven by a teammate, then it goes white on the minimap and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sipuli91, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Sipuli91
    Sipuli91 Guest

It's so annoying. You're trying to run to an objective, you hear that approaching vehicle driven by a teammate, then it goes white on the minimap and KILLED IN ACTION. It's gotten to the point where I get completely paranoid if I see someone approach me
    with a vehicle and just start doing evasive moves, go for some rocks and stuff. Seriously. I've played maybe 2 hours today and gotten killed 3 times already. I don't remember it happening in BF3 (at least nowhere near as much as it happens now). Wtf started
    this trend? Tell me I'm not the only victim of braindead oh so funny "teammates"!

:)

Sipuli91, Mar 5, 2014
  2. Who has moved on? Who stayed?

im getting closer to trading this one in. I can barley play with out getting spawned killed half the time, and the mp games being completly one sided isn't helping me keep it. I want to keep playing, but if you dont have a good team to play with. you get
    screwed it seems like.

OutlawFirebird, Mar 5, 2014
  3. geekfather
    geekfather Guest
    Top 3 most frustrating ways to die on multiplayer?

[quote user="DarkLink 900"]

[quote user="axemator"]

1: Flash Bangs - it seems they take forever to go away.

2: Betties - Even though I hear them my slow reactions is always a death.

3 Betties - getting killed by my own betty (and I am not talking hacked either) - yes I am that good!

[/quote]

Haha! Love it! That made me laugh lol!

[/quote]

Normal Conversation between my son and I when #3 happens.

Me: ARGH! I am an Idiot!

Son: Your not an Idiot!

Me: Argh I am an Idiot!

Son: Your not an Idiot

Me: Argh! I am such an Idiot!

Son: .................

geekfather, Mar 5, 2014
  4. vibroluxor
    vibroluxor Guest

My friends and I do it to each other, or to grief boosters/wanderers, but I haven't had it happen to me recently. if that was in the same room, bounce next time. what started this trend is anonymity of the internet - people can do whatever they want without
    repercussions, so they do.

vibroluxor, Mar 5, 2014
  5. 1). Select HC mode.

2). Pick a level w/ elevator.

3). C4 teammates in elevator.

4). ???

5). Profit.

Division League, Mar 10, 2014
  6. vibroluxor
    vibroluxor Guest
    It's not even that complicated young DL. In HC mode anything that kills the enemy will kill your teammates as well. In core, you have to get creative. It can be done pretty consistently by driving a vehicle towards a teammate, and exiting just before
    impact. Dropping a building on one will work too. Ole Mitch wouldn't know anything about the latter because he never uses vehicles.

vibroluxor, Mar 10, 2014
  7. LOL< I dont play HC either. I have been crushed by buildings in TDM.

UneasyJmitchell, Nov 1, 2018
  8. vibroluxor Win User

My friends and I do it to each other, or to grief boosters/wanderers, but I haven't had it happen to me recently. if that was in the same room, bounce next time. what started this trend is anonymity of the internet - people can do whatever they want without
    repercussions, so they do.
  9. UneasyJmitchell Win User

LOL< I dont play HC either. I have been crushed by buildings in TDM.
  10. vibroluxor Win User

It's not even that complicated young DL. In HC mode anything that kills the enemy will kill your teammates as well. In core, you have to get creative. It can be done pretty consistently by driving a vehicle towards a teammate, and exiting just before
    impact. Dropping a building on one will work too. Ole Mitch wouldn't know anything about the latter because he never uses vehicles.
  11. Division League Win User

1). Select HC mode.

2). Pick a level w/ elevator.

3). C4 teammates in elevator.

4). ???

5). Profit.
  12. PCunrecognized Win User

Just Follow The Rules

'Don't spawn camp' or Team Kill are the best rules

spawn camping can be prevented by your team or their team not going close or entering the others base area, it does make a better game and people will not leave and keep the server full, but some idiots never read and what do they do they go to the other
    base i say there is no need to go to the other base unless you think you can steal a vehicle, spawn camping is unsporting and a desperate tactic for desperate players who can't get kills and XP for focusing on the objectives.

team killing there are many accidents in the heat of the battle when accidental team killing happens, but when at your base and some fool offs you for a vehicle they are just as desperate, those players need a good kick, too bad the kicks don't include a
    message to tell them to follow the server rules.
Thema:

1. ARGH keep getting team killed with vehicles! :( - Similar Threads - ARGH keep getting

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  7. Got all minikits. But it is not registering! ARgh

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got all minikits. But it is not registering! ARgh: I got all minikits in the Out of Time level. My minikit detector are pointing to the three statues that I have to blow up in the level. I have obviously done that multiple times now, but it is...
  8. Argh... 1 Document Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Argh... 1 Document Missing: Seriously I'm missing just one document in the Soviet Installation and The Acropolis. Any idea why they aren't showing up on the map for me even when I've discovered everything else in each zone?...
  9. argh!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    argh!: So whats the deal with xbox not allowing me to use their own pre paid monthly cards ? But allowing me to use my debit card……..It tells me my account has been locked from making purchases! But as I...
  10. Argh! The XB1 is so frustrating!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Argh! The XB1 is so frustrating!: I told myself to wait, but instead I got curious and purchased the new console from Microsoft. . I should have waited. . The menu system is what I have the biggest problem with. In what world...