Argh... 1 Document Missing

Discus and support Argh... 1 Document Missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seriously I'm missing just one document in the Soviet Installation and The Acropolis. Any idea why they aren't showing up on the map for me even when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Overmind Hive, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Argh... 1 Document Missing

Seriously I'm missing just one document in the Soviet Installation and The Acropolis. Any idea why they aren't showing up on the map for me even when I've discovered everything else in each zone? I'm just standing outside of the last zone (Lost City) waiting
    to go in but want to clear out everything else first

:)

Overmind Hive, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Missing document

In the Soviet installation I have 25/26 documents but none appear on the map, I'm missing the 'intercepted' document but when I go to the location it isn't there.

Please help??

ArguingScarab, Dec 27, 2015
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Dec 27, 2015
  4. OK Fowl Win User

Missing documents

HI,

Have you seen this sticky? It may help:

https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/95020137-0646-48be-82bc-e79c90f3d9f9
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Halo 4! What Will it Bring From Reach?

ARGH, lyrics from a legendary band used in Reach ARGH.
  6. ngocphi Win User

argh!

If you are using foreign subscription cards that would be why

Subscription and gift cards are region locked
  7. Daft Badger Win User

argh!

If there is a billing lock on your account then you will need to contact support again as they are the only ones who can deal with billing issues.
  8. Eric.Mathieu Win User

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Freedom Cry

Argh. This still isn't fixed. :(
Thema:

Argh... 1 Document Missing

1. Argh... 1 Document Missing - Similar Threads - Argh Document Missing

2. On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.

in XBoX on Windows
    On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.: I am totally confused. On only 1 document, caps lock seems to be on when it isn't. It's the ONLY document this is happening with. How can I stop it? 22cb30e6-4e8f-4b7e-8354-0656194f0f22
  3. Xbox hardware document can't read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox hardware document can't read: Hi I have two questions I would like to ask 1.The three NDA topics on this page cannot be viewed, and they all get stuck in loading....
  4. Can I retrieve documents from my external drive that was on it after the drive was used on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I retrieve documents from my external drive that was on it after the drive was used on...: Can I retrieve documents from my external drive that was on it after the drive was used on a xbox series s. 33a0a48a-409f-4192-94da-ba3631a8f4d5
  5. Minecraft family account - bug still exists for switch and help documentation is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft family account - bug still exists for switch and help documentation is...: I have to raise an identical issue to the post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/minecraft-family-account/1830271e-ca3e-4383-97be-76af5771f37b There is a reply, but the reply...
  6. What do I do with the Shipping Invoice document when I send in my Series X to be repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do with the Shipping Invoice document when I send in my Series X to be repaired?: Hi, I know that I need to tape the shipping label onto the box. But what do I do with the invoice? Do I need to have 3 copies too as I've read online? Do I put them in an envelope and tape it to...
  7. Got all minikits. But it is not registering! ARgh

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got all minikits. But it is not registering! ARgh: I got all minikits in the Out of Time level. My minikit detector are pointing to the three statues that I have to blow up in the level. I have obviously done that multiple times now, but it is...
  8. argh!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    argh!: So whats the deal with xbox not allowing me to use their own pre paid monthly cards ? But allowing me to use my debit card……..It tells me my account has been locked from making purchases! But as I...
  9. ARGH keep getting team killed with vehicles! :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARGH keep getting team killed with vehicles! :(: It's so annoying. You're trying to run to an objective, you hear that approaching vehicle driven by a teammate, then it goes white on the minimap and KILLED IN ACTION. It's gotten to the point...
  10. Argh! The XB1 is so frustrating!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Argh! The XB1 is so frustrating!: I told myself to wait, but instead I got curious and purchased the new console from Microsoft. . I should have waited. . The menu system is what I have the biggest problem with. In what world...