Are You Running an iOS 13 Beta and an Insider?

Discus and support Are You Running an iOS 13 Beta and an Insider? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Insiders! Regarding text entry into data fields on Xbox - you have a couple of options; the chatpad, a cell phone or PC running the Xbox Console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChaserSTL, Jul 11, 2019.

1. /u/ChaserSTL
    /u/ChaserSTL Guest

Hello Insiders!

Regarding text entry into data fields on Xbox - you have a couple of options; the chatpad, a cell phone or PC running the Xbox Console App, voice-to-text via Kinect, your game controller, others I can’t think of off the top of my head and perhaps the most painful - your PDP remote.

Anyhow... I just attempted to enter the answer to a question on one of the XB Insider App’s surveys and usually I’m able to use my iPhone to type responses into the fields. An annoying (previously reported) bug has you tapping the Nexus button on your iPhones Xbox App’s remote interface twice to make the App realize you’re trying to enter text - but even after doing this, the usual pop up you normally get when trying to type into the Xbox Insider’s text box, nothing appeared. I ended up “manually” entering my response via the console’s keyboard by using my remote’s directional keypad to click the required letters/punctuation on the console’s keyboard.

So - I’m running a beta version of iOS (iOS 13 Developer Beta 3) and s beta Xbox OS (1906). Kinda tough to pin down who’s the culprit, but I’m curious if anyone else noticed this issue?

Please drop a line in this thread if you’ve experienced the same issue and to the Insider Kings and Queens - should (and if so how) should I report this and to whom?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/ChaserSTL
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChaserSTL, Jul 11, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: