Are you looking for a clan?

Discus and support Are you looking for a clan? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I’m not sure how often people go search here but I recently joined a gaming community for Xbox console and I want to recruit people to my small... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Enigm4ticDem0n, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Are you looking for a clan?

Hi,

I’m not sure how often people go search here but I recently joined a gaming community for Xbox console and I want to recruit people to my small clan. We play CoD MW2 and Mw3, Fortnite, smite, R6 Siege and many more. If you are a PC or PS player that is fine too. Many of us use discord as source of communication

If you’d like to jump on game together and see if we get along add me on Xbox

EerieDemon

:)

Enigm4ticDem0n, Dec 28, 2023
  2. II PARALLAX II Win User

go Seahawks....ehh, who am I kidding, they'll blow it in the playoffs....Seattle norm
  3. Zehq Win User

Mic's matter on a competitive level, not really for anything else.
  4. Zehq Win User

Pubs aren't a coin flip on BF3, you can actually choose your competition... or if you own a server you can ban it.

-

I've never played a "game battle" but I have played matches, scrims and PUGs. :p
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

CoD or not, pubs is way different than something "organized" like GB. Pubs is more of a coin flip as to what your competetion is going to be and GBs pretty much can guarantee theres at least a few good players on the other team.
  6. II PARALLAX II Win User

sure, followed by group hugs...saying supportive and nurturing things to each other ....and a new charm for their BFF bracelets
Thema:

1. Are you looking for a clan? - Similar Threads - Are looking clan

2. Looking for a Mature Xb Clan?, look no further, come chill

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Mature Xb Clan?, look no further, come chill: Guardians! Stand strong as a Titan, move as quick as a Hunter and be as wise as a Warlock! But don't fight alone! Fight with the Celestial Dragoons! We are on all Platforms! Join our clan, for...
  3. Look for Destiny Clan/Friends xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Look for Destiny Clan/Friends xbox360: I want to start by saying i love playing destiny, its the only game i been playing since it came out. Sad thing is i have hardly any friends who play it and if they do they always have a full...
  4. Looking for a clan? Look no farther

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a clan? Look no farther: Are you tired of playing alone? Not having as much fun as you could be? Then look no farther then CAG! We are the number 1 clan on the top 100 clans for the past 2 years in a row Web Server's...
  5. Looking for a mature Battlefield 4 Xbox One clan? Look no further!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a mature Battlefield 4 Xbox One clan? Look no further!: Hi guys & girls, I am recruiting for DGC - Dissension Gaming Comunity. Dissension Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2014. A community built by gamers, for gamers who have a...
  6. Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4 Clan? Look no further!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4 Clan? Look no further!: Hi guys & girls, I am recruiting for DGC - Dissension Gaming Comunity. Dissension Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2014. A community built by gamers, for gamers who have a...
  7. Adult Only 18+ Cod ghosts competitive clan look 4 100+ new members level 16 Gold clan Tags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adult Only 18+ Cod ghosts competitive clan look 4 100+ new members level 16 Gold clan Tags: Team UnitedMassGaming is Hosting Tryouts you must have a working xbl mic and a 0.8kd in call of duty ghosts add and message on xbl to tryout we look for 1000 new member so Quit playing by...
  8. Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4/COD Ghost Clan? Look no further!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4/COD Ghost Clan? Look no further!: Hey there fellow gamers? I'd like to invite you to join Revolution of Gaming. We have thousands of gamers, split up into brigades and companies to give you a close-knit sense of gaming. We...
  9. Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4 Clan? Look no further!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4 Clan? Look no further!: Hey there fellow gamers? I'd like to invite you to join Revolution of Gaming. We have thousands of gamers, split up into brigades and companies to give you a close-knit sense of gaming. We...
  10. Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4 Clan? Look no further!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4 Clan? Look no further!: Hey there fellow gamers? I'd like to invite you to join Revolution of Gaming. We have thousands of gamers, split up into brigades and companies to give you a close-knit sense of gaming. We...