Are you going to fix cloud gaming wait times?

Discus and support Are you going to fix cloud gaming wait times? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The air times are seriously getting crazy. Do you have plans to fixing this? 8f7ed348-e24f-4f37-baae-e1f55274e7f9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyler Black, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Tyler  Black
    Tyler Black Guest

The air times are seriously getting crazy. Do you have plans to fixing this?

:)

Tyler Black, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

I totally understand you, Tyler.

Yes, Microsoft is currently working on it, as they stated on their website sometime ago, and they mentioned that they are working on it to make a better experience for every player. But this goes without saying, right? 100% they are trying to work on it, and someday it will definitely get better. I cannot guarantee when, but it will.

I hope you understand and that you had great Holidays!

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

When the waiting time on cloud gaming will be fixed?

people played Bethesda games for years on end, while capacity is likely constantly being at it, so are new users
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

When the waiting time on cloud gaming will be fixed?

Hi ViníciusCR, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

The wait times are due to the server capacities and player numbers/demand.

The queues are necessary to ensure every player has a good gameplay experience.

I believe the servers are being updated regularly to mitigate this, but for now, and given the time of the year, the wait times are longer than usual.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Cloud Gaming Wait Time

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're experiencing some issues with Xbox Cloud games. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please note that Xbox Cloud games are still in beta testing and we are constantly working to improve their performance and stability. Some issues may arise during this phase, but rest assured that our team already knows them and is doing their best to resolve them as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to develop this feature.
  6. Chrissy L1 Win User

Cloud Gaming Wait Time

Same is happening to me and I can’t be angrier. I got the Xbox game pass for Christmas since I can’t even think to afford the new Xbox or PlayStation consoles, and it hasn’t even been a day and starfield, deathloop, AND Deadspace hasn’t worked for me once! I swear I may unsubscribe by the end of the week if this keeps up, honestly the worst service I’ve ever encountered
Thema:

1. Are you going to fix cloud gaming wait times? - Similar Threads - Are going fix

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  4. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  5. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  6. High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.: My Xbox series X is showing that I have high packet loss. How do I resolve this? Thank you. 7d6012e1-5d69-49ee-b217-1f85f9637990
  7. When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...: Hello! The problem in which you my console tells me that my Xbox 360 profile cannot access Xbox live when I’m using it through my Series S has been going on for a very long time now. It affects a...
  8. My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?: I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed back onto my account and my follower count did...
  9. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  10. No HDMI output and Xbox wont go into safe mode, how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No HDMI output and Xbox wont go into safe mode, how do I fix this?: Hi, I’ve had the unpleasant surprise of my Series S not working normally today. I started the console as normal but my monitor did not open automatically I manually opened it to realize that there...