Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...

Discus and support Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently installed Minecraft Bedrock on my tablet. From what I remember on my old tablet, my worlds were supposed to be saved on my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aubrey__, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Aubrey__
    Aubrey__ Guest

Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...

I've recently installed Minecraft Bedrock on my tablet. From what I remember on my old tablet, my worlds were supposed to be saved on my Xbox account/Microsoft account, so my question is am I able to restore them onto my new tablet? Is there any way to do so? Thanks!

:)

Aubrey__, Nov 20, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft account

Hello Aubrey__,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

Yes. If you purchase Realms Plus, you can access all the packs, your personal server, and storage from any device with Minecraft Marketplace if you’re signed into your Minecraft: Bedrock Edition account.  

You can restore your old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft account. To do this, you need to make sure that you are signed in to the same Xbox/Microsoft account on your new tablet that you used to save your old Minecraft worlds. Once you are signed in, open Minecraft Bedrock and go to the "Play" tab. From there, select "Sync Old Worlds" and you should see a list of your previously saved worlds. Simply select the world you want to restore and it should download and be available to play on your new tablet.

Please see: Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Realms Creation FAQ | Minecraft Help

If you are having issues with this process please open a ticket here: Contact Us | Minecraft Help
  3. CarTzy Win User

Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft account

Hello,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  4. iTsFx Win User

Can I access the Microsoft/Xbox Cloud to re-download deleted Minecraft Worlds?

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

It's possible that your deleted Minecraft world is still available in the Xbox Cloud. Here's what you can try to recover it:

On your Xbox Series S, open the Minecraft game and go to the "Play" menu.

Look for the "Sync Old Worlds" option and select it.

This should show you a list of worlds that are stored in the Xbox Cloud. Look for your deleted world and select it.

Choose the "Download" option to download the world back to your Xbox Series S.

If your world is not showing up in the Sync Old Worlds list, it may have been permanently deleted from the Xbox Cloud as well. In that case, you may not be able to recover it.

Regarding your Seagate storage expansion, if you had previously saved a backup of your Minecraft world on the expansion before deleting it, you might be able to recover it from there. You can connect the Seagate expansion to your Xbox Series S and then try to locate the saved data for the deleted world.

If none of these methods work, unfortunately, it may not be possible to recover your deleted Minecraft world. It's always a good idea to make regular backups of your saved data to prevent permanent loss of your game progress.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Minecraft Bedrock worlds disappeared. :(

Hello Vladislav, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Usually all Minecraft worlds you own are saved locally on your PC's hard drive. However, they are well hidden in separate folders and subfolders. So to get access to your your lost worlds, you'll first need to to into the Minecraft hidden folder.

Here are the steps to guide you;

1 – Navigate to Windows Start, type %appdata% and hit Enter

2 – Go to \roaming.minecraft\saves. Here you’ll find the folders where the game saved your worlds. Note that each of your worlds are stored in separate folders.

3 – Open up the folder for the world you want to restore

4 – Right-click on an empty area and select Properties

5 – Select the Previous version tab to list all the Minecraft world folders that got deleted

6 – Select the folder you’re want to restore and click Restore to recover it.

7 – Launch Minecraft, click on the menu and you should see the world you just restored on there.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Hero deleted

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Usually all Minecraft worlds you own are saved locally on your PC's hard drive. However, they are well hidden in separate folders and subfolders. So to get access to your your lost worlds, you'll first need to to into the Minecraft hidden folder.

Here are the steps to guide you;

1 – Navigate to Windows Start, type %appdata% and hit Enter

2 – Go to \roaming.minecraft\saves. Here you’ll find the folders where the game saved your worlds. Note that each of your worlds are stored in separate folders.

3 – Open up the folder for the world you want to restore

4 – Right-click on an empty area and select Properties

5 – Select the Previous version tab to list all the Minecraft world folders that got deleted

6 – Select the folder you’re want to restore and click Restore to recover it.

7 – Launch Minecraft, click on the menu and you should see the world you just restored on there.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Are able Restore

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....
  6. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  7. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  8. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  9. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  10. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...