Are you able to display your discord status as your console status?

Discus and support Are you able to display your discord status as your console status? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I want to display my computer status as my Xbox status, I saw you can display your Xbox status as your discord status but I was wondering if it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Frosty McNast, Jul 22, 2023.

1. Are you able to display your discord status as your console status?

I want to display my computer status as my Xbox status, I saw you can display your Xbox status as your discord status but I was wondering if it was vice versa? I couldn't find the answer already there so I had to start a question on it and if I could display steam games as my status that would be greatly preferred, I have a Windows computer with all of the Xbox apps installed because it came that way and if I could get answers to if I can display what game I'm currently playing on the Xbox app? If I could get an answer to this that would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Frosty McNast, Jul 22, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Frosty, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

I'm afraid that this is not currently a feature in the system. However, what you could do is go here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas/ and post a request for it or upvote a previous one so the devs can see it.
  3. thedjbull Win User

When someone else on an account that isn't mine plays an xbox game where I'm signed in, it shows up on my xbox profile as me playing it and it shows up on Discord too. How can I disable it?

Hey there, so the only thing that you can do is sign out of your account or turn off "Display Xbox as your status" in your Discord settings.
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Discord not showing what Xbox One game I’m playing

I had to go to settings/connections in discord and unchecked Display Xbox Live as your status to get it to work.
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

NAT TYPE/ Router help

Normally your can see the service status of xbl there. At the moment there are some issues on xbl so it may be that the one is not able to read the status and display it right now.

The status displayed there is the same you get more detailed at
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

Service info unavailable

Normally your can see the service status of xbl there. At the moment there are some issues on xbl so it may be that the one is not able to read the status and display it right now.

The status displayed there is the same you get more detailed at
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
Thema:

1. Are you able to display your discord status as your console status? - Similar Threads - Are able display

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....
  6. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  7. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  8. My tv supports 4k and display resolution is set to 4k HDR, but i am not able to record 4k...

in XBoX on Windows
    My tv supports 4k and display resolution is set to 4k HDR, but i am not able to record 4k...: I am not able to record 4k gameplay resolution, My tv Supports 4k display resolution I enabled in tv and display settings section. However there is no option for 4k recording in preferences...
  9. My xbox series s is not able to download a specific game and is displaying “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series s is not able to download a specific game and is displaying “installation...: Hi, I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 2023 recently and played it for a while just fine. Then the game got an update and it is not downloading the update displaying an “installation...
  10. My tv full hd display and HDR10 supported but Im not able to enable HDR Game Calibration

in XBoX on Consoles
    My tv full hd display and HDR10 supported but Im not able to enable HDR Game Calibration: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 451fa710-7881-49b0-a31f-025876a88a5d