Are xbox elite and 1708 controller Headset Connector Port the same?

Discus and support Are xbox elite and 1708 controller Headset Connector Port the same? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] If you don't consider the color. Are the headphone jack of the Xbox elite controller and the headphone jack of the Xbox one slim universal? I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/egkasy, Jul 7, 2020.

1. /u/egkasy
    /u/egkasy Guest

/u/egkasy, Jul 7, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. El Mago tv Win User

Controller volume problems

1. Examine the headset, the cord, and the connector for visible defects.
    2. Make sure that no dirt or debris is on the headset connector. To clean the connector, use a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.
    3. Verify that your Xbox One controller operates correctly, and that you can use the controller to turn on and turn off the console. For help troubleshooting Xbox One controller issues, see Xbox
      One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect
    4. Firmly insert the Xbox One Chat Headset connector into the expansion port under the directional pad (D-pad) and the right stick on the controller
  3. coldtrain6989XD Win User

Bluetooth? Xbox windows wireless adapter

If your controller model is 1708 and 1797 (elite v2),

you can use bluetooth connect the pc / mobile phone.

1537, 1697, 1698 (elite) is not support bluetooth.
    My model is 1708
  4. El Mago tv Win User

controller audio problem

• Disconnect the headset or unplug the headset cable from the bottom of the controller, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller (in the expansion port for a headset or the 3.5-mm port for a 3.5-mm chat headset).
    • Make sure the headset is not muted. To do this, check the mute button on the headset controls. (For a headset, the mute button is on the left side of the connector that is plugged into the expansion port of the controller. For a 3.5-mm chat headset, the
      mute button is a slider button on the front of the audio controls that are in the middle of the headset cable.)
  5. YaYa J Win User

Elite 2 controller not pairing with Iphone

Yes, elite series 2 is not supported yet.

Xbox One S Controller (Model 1708) can pair with iphone.
  6. Mr daffypyle Win User

Xbox One Controller Aux providing audio, but not chat features

If you are not sure, try reconnecting your headset to your controller (plug the headset connector firmly to the port on
    your controller) and reconnect or resync your controller to your console. 2) Make sure your headset is not muted. Check the mute button on your headset control or the audio settings
    on your Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Are xbox elite and 1708 controller Headset Connector Port the same? - Similar Threads - Are elite 1708

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  4. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  6. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  7. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  8. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  9. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  10. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...