Are we gonna get a fix for the broken xbox browser

Discus and support Are we gonna get a fix for the broken xbox browser in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know I can't be the only one experiencing an issue with the edge browser on the series x submitted by /u/Admirable-Ad6453 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Admirable-Ad6453, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Are we gonna get a fix for the broken xbox browser

I know I can't be the only one experiencing an issue with the edge browser on the series x

submitted by /u/Admirable-Ad6453
    [link] [comments]

/u/Admirable-Ad6453, Dec 29, 2023
  2. UneasyJmitchell Win User

I am so sick you dashboarders

^^Ummmm, that makes zero sense. Why get back on or even play at all if the game is "broken". Is dashing gonna "fix it"?
  3. Tito879 Win User

Xbox One Black Screen

Well if I can't find a fix for the problem any time soon, I'm just gonna have to send it back and get it fixed hopefully. It really sucks because I don't want to spend 100$ to get it fixed, but I also don't want a broken Xbox lying around.
  4. paulgod-61C01135-A59 Win User

joining games = nightmare

My friends and I can't get into just about any games, it might work maybe 10% of the time. Waiting ten minutes in a queue and then suddenly getting kicked is no fun at all. This is whether we use quick, server browser or Battlelog. It's broken, please fix
    it ASAP! It's so bad when you can't even get into a game now, never mind the minor game glitches, we can live with those until it's fixed, but actually not being able to get into a game is just so bad!
  5. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

Call of Duty Ghosts errors! (Xbox One)

Did they give you a reason on why it was happening?this hard reboot seems to be a miricle cure for everything.

When are we gonna see developers fix all these on going issues.Getting fed up with broken games tbh and it gets blamed on the xbox 1.Thanks for all the info though looking forward to the new dlc today and the comddy gold of an assault sniper,lmao.only in
    COD,brilliant.
  6. mzikmunddev Win User

Device Service Repair Online process - 3rd Party Cookies blocked Error

This functionality is still broken, even after trying multiple different browsers/vendors. I suppose it should be fixed.
Thema:

Are we gonna get a fix for the broken xbox browser

1. Are we gonna get a fix for the broken xbox browser - Similar Threads - Are gonna fix

2. Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?: They said 6 hours ago they fixed it, they haven't. Everyone still having issues and are saying so on twitter and just being ignored. Why do I even lay for this **** service? Literally just bought...
  3. When is the fix for starfields crashing issue on the series X gonna come out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is the fix for starfields crashing issue on the series X gonna come out: Game crashes and sends me to dashboard literally every 30 to 40 minutes this needs to be sorted 2114f643-8c75-47f0-92b1-08e4dfe66593
  4. are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...: Please fix the massive cheating problem with cronus or give us the option to only play with console users instead of pc. 6da4ed05-aec3-4fd3-9199-4abcb2f491f2
  5. When is X-Box gonna fix the gamer pic problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is X-Box gonna fix the gamer pic problem?: When will being able to change your gamer pic and also, If you have a club, changing your club picture? 94dd400b-0229-428d-9bc1-e07fa5decba7
  6. Is Microsoft ever gonna fix their [mod removed] app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Is Microsoft ever gonna fix their [mod removed] app?: The last month or so this app 9/10 times has an issue. Whether it’s with not displaying friends, party chat connection problems and cutting out, or just not loading. This app is honestly straight...
  7. when are is xbox gonna fix the input delay for keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when are is xbox gonna fix the input delay for keyboard and mouse: when are you guys gonna fix the input delay for keyboard and mouse cause when i play fortnite on keyboard and mouse theres huge input lag deba1eab-0aca-46af-afe0-23e7056653e4
  8. Hey...You Knuckle Heads @ Microsoft/XBox...You guys gonna fix this issue with our Bingo game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey...You Knuckle Heads @ Microsoft/XBox...You guys gonna fix this issue with our Bingo game?: I keep getting a error message saying that the server can't connect to the Bingo....You gonna fix this anytime soon????????? 65cde981-4568-4042-9ab9-def1d732c023
  9. Is Microsoft gonna fix the freezing for Gears 3 and Judgement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft gonna fix the freezing for Gears 3 and Judgement?: If so, I would like to know when...getting very annoyed with all the freezing. 1d75d6e2-bd01-46c7-a0d5-ee5c75460053
  10. Gonna fix my rep anytime soon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gonna fix my rep anytime soon?: Hey Xbox, or better yet, XBLPET, since you'e the system that always responds with blatant ignorance. Hopefully someone actually reads this and notes that I am serious when I say I'm sick of this...