are these the games we want?

Discus and support are these the games we want? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if there is no day z for Xbox I think it should be just because as a Xbox fan I haven't been pleased with the Xbox exclusives. I think that all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EFA SPARTAN, Aug 12, 2014.

  1. EFA SPARTAN
    EFA SPARTAN Guest

    are these the games we want?


    if there is no day z for Xbox I think it should be just because as a Xbox fan I haven't been pleased with the Xbox exclusives. I think that all the good games are for both systems or just Sony. this aggravates me that we get dumb games as Sony gets
    really amazing games like Day Z, exclusive things for games like destiny. I know people might say well get a PS system but not only do I not have the money but I love halo as well Xbox suits me. I just want better games.

    :)
     
    EFA SPARTAN, Aug 12, 2014
    #1
  2. I Emerge I
    I Emerge I Guest
    we need these in game

    You can not change Sam's controls which sucks you can only change the spy/merc controls.
     
    I Emerge I, Aug 12, 2014
    #2
  3. we need these in game

    plain and simple 1. i like the new spies vs mercs modes but please give us the option to have the real CLASSIC spies vs mercs where we can actually snap a neck. 2. you would think being in 2013 (the game being ahead of our time) that the sticky camera
    would be in actual High Def quality in the game not some 1980's camera. It looks horrible when using the sticky camera. 3. More room and hiding spots for spies. Such as more ceilings, more under the floor passageways, more rafters to hang from. 4 Change up
    button configurations so the run button would be on the lft analog stick such as in shooter games like call of duty. 5.more effective smokes and flashes, that deploy right away (well faster) when all of a sudden a merc runs up on you and then turns on his
    light. it seems like once they find you up close its hard to really get away. 6. be able to JUMP...like run off a ledge and be able to jump compltely off and onto a mercs head and not this holding on to the side and pressing b to drop down. These are just
    a few things I think that could be changed or added to make this experience that much better. I do like this game though. Had me playing all day.
     
    I Two Pieced U, Aug 12, 2014
    #3
  4. ETHANOLPREDATOR Win User

    TIMESPLITTERS 2 XBLA WE WANT WE WANT!!!

    i know... nice thought though aint it :p
  5. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

    TIMESPLITTERS 2 XBLA WE WANT WE WANT!!!

    I'd buy it.

    But it will never happen :p
  6. ll Ronin ll Win User

    WE WANT MODS AND WE WANT THEM NOW!

    Go play CoD if you want guns, or get the pc version to have a gun mod.
  7. themann2488 Win User

    WE WANT MODS AND WE WANT THEM NOW!

    I play this game a lot and I don't want guns. DON'T GET TO IT
  8. KingofShooters Win User

    WE WANT MODS AND WE WANT THEM NOW!

    Sorry but I saw Ferrouls gun mod gameplay and me and my friend think it would be cool.
Thema:

are these the games we want?

Loading...
  1. are these the games we want? - Similar Threads - are games

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  5. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  6. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  7. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...