Are there any REAL sources of gaming info across the web Re: Minecraft Xbox One

Discus and support Are there any REAL sources of gaming info across the web Re: Minecraft Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thanks for the heads up Az. So US will get it at $20, by conversion we should get it at £30 lol. Nah I think that's a fair price. I imagine it will hit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Great Mim, Mar 5, 2014.

  1. Are there any REAL sources of gaming info across the web Re: Minecraft Xbox One


    Thanks for the heads up Az. So US will get it at $20, by conversion we should get it at £30 lol. Nah I think that's a fair price. I imagine it will hit us at £20 and I am willing to pay that if they can justify it.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Mar 9, 2014
    #16
  2. maxen
    maxen Guest
    [quote user="The Great Mim"]

    Why does a release date have to be such a ruddy secret, its Minecraft not a national secret.

    [/quote]

    True. Because if it were a national secret we would already know.
     
    maxen, Mar 10, 2014
    #17
  3. PrimoFuSion
    PrimoFuSion Guest
    I agree with Viral, make sure the game is a finished product, then release it to the masses!
     
    PrimoFuSion, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. The Great Mim Win User

    Are there any REAL sources of gaming info across the web Re: Minecraft Xbox One

    Why does a release date have to be such a ruddy secret, its Minecraft not a national secret.
  5. marknally Win User

    Are there any REAL sources of gaming info across the web Re: Minecraft Xbox One

    I've seen quite a few sites put stupid prices like that on releases they are unsure of. I think it's just a placeholder price until they know for certain.
  6. maxen Win User

    Are there any REAL sources of gaming info across the web Re: Minecraft Xbox One

    [quote user="The Great Mim"]

    Why does a release date have to be such a ruddy secret, its Minecraft not a national secret.

    [/quote]

    True. Because if it were a national secret we would already know.
  7. II FOZZER II Win User

    Are there any REAL sources of gaming info across the web Re: Minecraft Xbox One

    Infinite map sizes.... I'd love that too, but I'm not sure if the XB1 can handle it. If they use "cloud" computing, then they can achieve it.... we'll have to wait and see. As for the release date, I suspect it to be around the end of March and 4J to announce
    some big news next week.
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Are there any REAL sources of gaming info across the web Re: Minecraft Xbox One

    I was hoping for infinite map sizes and cloud server saves so friends can all use the same world.
Thema:

Are there any REAL sources of gaming info across the web Re: Minecraft Xbox One

Loading...
  1. Are there any REAL sources of gaming info across the web Re: Minecraft Xbox One - Similar Threads - Are REAL sources

  2. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  3. Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.: I stream on Twitch using a capture card. The other day, one of my viewers brought to my attention that the Xbox dashboard was showing my real name for everyone to see on stream. All my settings...
  4. Real Steel robot boxing videogame

    in XboX Insiders
    Real Steel robot boxing videogame: Microsoft should make a reboot of the Real Steel boxing game from 2011 submitted by /u/Miserable_Pop_2929 [link] [comments]
  5. Earn Real Cash Rewards with Scrambly - Get Instant Withdrawals

    in XboX Insiders
    Earn Real Cash Rewards with Scrambly - Get Instant Withdrawals: can yall sign up I need this extra money thank you so much submitted by /u/Dizzy_Respect8593 [link] [comments]
  6. How do I speak to a real microsoft person?(Open a microsoft ticket)

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to a real microsoft person?(Open a microsoft ticket): I just made an microsoft account with an email address I already made a microsoft account with. I baught minecraft java and had an xbox account linked with this account. However now Iam unable to...
  7. EA FC 25 initial and current squads real faces

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA FC 25 initial and current squads real faces: Hi everyone I have recently purchase EA FC 25 on Xbox Series S. I really love the fact that this year there are many real game faces however the updates messed the whole thing up. In the the...
  8. Suggestion: Real-Time Game Translation via ChatGPT on Xbox

    in XBoX on Windows
    Suggestion: Real-Time Game Translation via ChatGPT on Xbox: Dear Xbox Team, I'm a player from Turkey. As a gamer, I’ve noticed that many games still don’t offer Turkish language support—especially on consoles. Because of this, I often choose to buy games...
  9. REAL HUMAN SUPPORT WITHOUT SIGNING IN!

    in XBoX on Windows
    REAL HUMAN SUPPORT WITHOUT SIGNING IN!: My son's Xbox account was hacked over a year ago. My debit card was on file for that. He has been on the phone with you, I have been on the phone with you. I have no idea how I was ever able to...
  10. Real fix for error code 0x800704c6

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Real fix for error code 0x800704c6: Hey! I have had the issue of trying to install/update games in the Xbox App and receiving error code 0x800704c6 when I try to install when on my home wifi. I dont have the issue when I use my...