Are there any new games coming out soon?

Discus and support Are there any new games coming out soon? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Amazing Spider-Man 2 isn't on the One it was supposed to be but isn't Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpiiT RhymeS, Apr 27, 2014.

  1. pkvas
    pkvas Guest

    Are there any new games coming out soon?


    Amazing Spider-Man 2 isn't on the One it was supposed to be but isn't
     
    pkvas, Apr 29, 2014
    #16
  2. What are you going on about pkvas? I could buy and play Amazing Spider-Man 2 on my Xbox One right now if I wanted to...

    Lofty, I've always loved the worms games ever since I played the original Worms Armageddon on the PC - I've played every single 2D version sense (didn't much care for the 3D versions). I'll have to do some research on this. Are there any videos or anything
    yet?
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 29, 2014
    #17
  3. There was a recent trailer for Worms Battlegrounds up a few days ago. Just search it on YouTube.
     
    Darknal-2E1FDC24-FDD6-4B49-ADC9-336A04860EBF, May 7, 2014
    #18
  4. Are there any new games coming out soon?

    Super Time Force is next week, it's considered an indie title and should be a lot better than most of the indiestation4 games
     
    CollapseControl, May 7, 2014
    #19
  5. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    wolfenstein and watchdogs in may

    UFC in june

    Destiny in Sept

    I'm happy Are there any new games coming out soon? :)
     
    iBakez, May 7, 2014
    #20
  6. I saw the trailer for Super Time Force - it looks like a super fun time! Are there any new games coming out soon? ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

    Are there any new games coming out soon?

    I saw the trailer for Super Time Force - it looks like a super fun time! ;)
  8. iBakez Win User

    Are there any new games coming out soon?

    wolfenstein and watchdogs in may

    UFC in june

    Destiny in Sept

    I'm happy :)
  9. Lofty Who Win User

    Are there any new games coming out soon?

    Child of Light is out tomorrow, looks very good in my opinion.

    Looking on Shopto.net "coming soon" section, here's what's due in next 2 months.

    Wolfstein - 20th May

    Watch Dogs - 27th May

    Worms Battleground - 30th May

    Murdered Soul Suspect - 6th June

    UFC - 20th June

    Sniper Elite 3 - 27th June

    www.shopto.net/.../coming-soon
  10. Darknal-2E1FDC24-FDD Win User

    Are there any new games coming out soon?

    There was a recent trailer for Worms Battlegrounds up a few days ago. Just search it on YouTube.
  11. striker2-7AFED2C5-CB Win User

    Are there any new games coming out soon?

    How can anyone find Titanfall boring after 2 days I will never understand, but its your opinion. Child of Light is supposed to be good, coming out tomorrow I believe
Thema:

Are there any new games coming out soon?

Loading...
  1. Are there any new games coming out soon? - Similar Threads - Are games coming

  2. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  3. Will the Postal Games ever come to Xbox consoles/Microsoft Store?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the Postal Games ever come to Xbox consoles/Microsoft Store?: Xbox is known for it's large collection of games, so why not have 3 more? Postal Redux, Brain Damaged, And Postal 4? Soon to come, Postal 2 Redux, aswell. What's their issue? submitted by...
  4. With the new changes to game pass coming in Nov.

    in XboX Insiders
    With the new changes to game pass coming in Nov.: Not going to debate the price hike. Its either worth it to you or not. Everyone situation, perceptions, wants, needs, and what they value is different. With the addition of U+ under the Game Pass...
  5. When will more microsoft games come to Playstation

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will more microsoft games come to Playstation: As a playststion player, Im very disappointed with the games Sony has brought us. I do not want to spend 500+ dollars on a band new Xbox to get their games. Recently, Microsoft has brought us...
  6. I Played FC 25 for many hours. It’s a gamepass game. How come when I go to Xbox app. It...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Played FC 25 for many hours. It’s a gamepass game. How come when I go to Xbox app. It...: Played FC 25 for many hours. It’s a gamepass game. How come when I go to Xbox app. It doesn’t show as a played game.? I’m trying to unlock the 8 games, towards the 350 gamepoints....
  7. Aggregated Gaming Library is Coming to the Xbox PC app

    in XboX Insiders
    Aggregated Gaming Library is Coming to the Xbox PC app: [IMG] Starting today, users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview will see get first look at the new aggregated gaming library in the Xbox PC app for Windows 11 PCs and handheld devices and we're...
  8. will more games be coming to backwards compatibility?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    will more games be coming to backwards compatibility?: i really have been wanting xbox to add my transformers fall of cybertron back but i just never even see any new backwards compatible games come on xbox ever i would love to play my old games since...
  9. When I try to open the game the error comes with unable to launch Call of duty modern warfare 2

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to open the game the error comes with unable to launch Call of duty modern warfare 2: Plz help me to get out of this problem 0603c453-9ee8-4f05-bf85-33860acd07dc
  10. I would like to know how to get the discord chat and game play to come through my xbox and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know how to get the discord chat and game play to come through my xbox and...: I would like to know how to get the discord chat and game play to come through my xbox and tv. I have my discord linked through my xbox but i want to hear the chat if i don't have my headset on....