Are the rumors about an Xbox port of Mist Survival true?

Discus and support Are the rumors about an Xbox port of Mist Survival true? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know it's been a minute (five years actually) but I've heard recent rumors and I'd DEARLY love for this to happen! 892f580d-44de-4978-88ab-81eaf06f9da1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gypsy Lavery, Apr 8, 2023.

1. Gypsy Lavery
    Gypsy Lavery Guest

I know it's been a minute (five years actually) but I've heard recent rumors and I'd DEARLY love for this to happen!

:)

Gypsy Lavery, Apr 8, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Gypsy, here in this community the procedures are more focused on gameplay issues on Xbox consoles and PC, the best thing to do would be to reach out to the publisher and developer of the game to see if they have some information about it.
  3. DominumStige Win User

Wend is the game mist coming to Xbox1

Hi!

Are you referring to Mist Survival? At the moment the game is in the Alpha version and there are no porting on the console in the immediate future. We'll have to wait for the game to be officially complete and released.
  4. Skorch D62 Win User

LATEST RUMORS AS OF 03/2014

@tohellnbak,

That is also true, but this rumor was listed with the Titanfall Xbox bundle which did turn out to be true. And since this rumor keeps coming up it sounds like it will be true as did the numerous rumors about the weird DRM for Xbox One.

Just sayin'
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Wend is the game mist coming to Xbox1

Hi there

Are you referring to the game mist survival? That would be up to the game developers and stuff like that.
  6. xBlackMamba86x Win User

Mist survival when will it come to Xbox one

I wish so hard that Mist Survival come to Xbox! Microsoft, please, do your very best to get it on our loved console <3
Thema:

1. Are the rumors about an Xbox port of Mist Survival true? - Similar Threads - Are rumors port

2. The rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform

in XboX Insiders
    The rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform: I'm sure everyone has heard the rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform I just wanted to give my opinion and feedback on what I think Microsoft should do with their first party...
  3. Xbox Ban exploit...is this a rumor?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ban exploit...is this a rumor?: There's a lot going around about an Xbox Ban exploit. What's the truth here is this a rumor? 7047dd99-8f9c-49a0-b659-618846666784
  4. Rumor: New Solitary Warfare Game Leak Says It'll Be Revealed Sooner Than You Think

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumor: New Solitary Warfare Game Leak Says It'll Be Revealed Sooner Than You Think: It is all but officially confirmed that a new batman game is in development, and the most recent rumor indicates its reveal will be very soon. Announcement is a Soliary As part of the currently...
  5. Is the rumor of FFXIV is gonna be released for XBOX one anytime soon true ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the rumor of FFXIV is gonna be released for XBOX one anytime soon true ?: I think a lot of people is waiting for this release to be as soon as possible, but the news about it just say that it will be soon is there any release date scheduled yet ?...
  6. battlefield 3 remaster is confirmed or a rumor?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield 3 remaster is confirmed or a rumor?: i hear and read only a rumor e643c59a-acaa-4eeb-8813-3a2627b10a96
  7. Harcèlement et rumeur [Translation - Harassment and rumor]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Harcèlement et rumeur [Translation - Harassment and rumor]: Bonjour aujourdhui un mec s’amuse a lance une rimeur sur moi sois disans je serait un predateur sexuel je ne sais pas comment faire car il samuse a cree des billet de recherche de groupe pour...
  8. Rumor about 360 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumor about 360 servers: Ok so there is this guy at my high school who keeps saying the 360 servers are shutting down in november and I just want to know if this is true or not 6d7c29b5-deb3-469a-8077-3a0ea4c507b8
  9. Hot Rumor - The Forums Are Getting Updated!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hot Rumor - The Forums Are Getting Updated!: I haven't had it in well over a year before the last day or so. eed6665c-697c-49e6-9d7b-ec316725bf6f
  10. Rumor new xbox 1 in 2017 called scorpio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumor new xbox 1 in 2017 called scorpio: if that is the aim to me that says all new hardware as its just all rumors you can only guess but to me that says all new hardware if this is the case will the old games work unlike the neo which...