Are the Minecraft Xbox 360 Mini Game servers still functional?

Discus and support Are the Minecraft Xbox 360 Mini Game servers still functional? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Gold a few months ago to play a lot of games that I used to play online on my XBOX 360, but Minecraft had one issue, "The connection to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marcusphone7, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Marcusphone7
    Marcusphone7 Guest

I bought Gold a few months ago to play a lot of games that I used to play online on my XBOX 360, but Minecraft had one issue, "The connection to the server was lost. Exiting to main menu" showed up every time I tried to join a public Mini Game server. I tried going into a world with a friend and that worked just fine. If the Legacy Console version on Xbox One had Mini Game servers operating just fine, then how come it won't work on the 360? It may be on 4J Studio's end, or it could be Microsoft's end. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

Marcusphone7, Jan 8, 2022
  2. Marcusphone7 Win User

Update: Microsoft's Minecraft support team didn't help much. To test this out, my and my friend set up a public mini game server, with my friend making a public Battle server. I joined from the "Join" tab, and it came up with the annoying "The connection to the server was lost. Exiting to main menu" error. My friend then disabled the option "Public Game." Then, if you join from the "Friends" tab it works just fine,
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

They didn't close the servers, I think It is because not many people are playing public games on the 360 Console. You can reach out to Minecraft support for assistance here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  4. Mortal player Win User

Olha, sou um jogador há alguns anos e isso também ocorre comigo, e você só tem 1 jeito de poder jogar online, que é convidando algum amigo que você tem na Xbox Live, raramente você consegue entrar em uma sala pública nos minijogos, e esse problema ocorre desde 2019, depois da última atualização.
  5. Jacob The Master Win User

Theres a different message if theres no available games. (At least on PS3 and PS4, dont see why it would be different on 360)
  6. Marcusphone7 Win User

Alright, thank you, and I will see what I can do to resolve this problem.
Thema:

1. Are the Minecraft Xbox 360 Mini Game servers still functional? - Similar Threads - Are Minecraft 360

2. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  3. All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone: Recently I finally found my old Microsoft account, I thought it would have all the Minecraft worlds me and my little sister made when we were young but it turns out Xbox cleared all my **** data...
  4. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  5. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  6. did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...: so I tried to play on my Xbox 360 today and I booted it up and it worked fine but when I tried to play Minecraft on it it would not read the disc and my disc is not scratched or anything its just...
  7. How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world: Hello, please read this! I'm Caleb and probably 5 years ago i tried updating minecraft for xbox 360, I'm not quite sure what I did but it was something about updating the game, and i loaded my...
  8. How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho...: How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho I bought the full game *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  9. How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?: I have copied three minecraft worlds from my xbox 360 into my USB. The minecraft worlds are in .bin format and is found in a bunch nested folders. I now want to copy those worlds and paste it in...
  10. How to update minecraft (1.3 GB) On xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to update minecraft (1.3 GB) On xbox 360: Let me start from the very beginning, I gotten a new hard drive (the other one had miencraft with the update) but once i tried to update minecraft on this hard drive it wont work for me, I tried...