Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

Discus and support Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MacenS, Jun 18, 2024.

1. MacenS
    MacenS Guest

On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes and comments from years ago is frustrating. As is losing my entire xbox network captures library. I have some saved on One Drive, and I don't want this to ever happen again. Is there anyway to recover any of this? These captures were also deleted off of my xbox app, so is that supposed to happen? Also my xbox network storage is negative even though it's empty, which I've heard is a glitch that can only be fixed by factory resetting. Is this right?

However, are the following rules true?

1. All captures after 90 days will be deleted.
    2. All activity feed posts of captures will be deleted after 90 days.
    3. Activity feed posts can only be made with captures from the xbox network.
    4. Captures on external files such as One Drive cannot be brought back onto the Xbox.

So does this mean after 90 days the capture is gone, including the activity post for it? And even if you saved the capture somewhere else, it can never be brought back onto the Xbox? This implies that the activity feed is now just a 90 day window, and posting old captures from 6 months ago is impossible... correct?

:)

MacenS, Jun 18, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

I have, for the first time in 6 years, received an enforcement ban on my profile?

Yes.Your activity feed follows the same rules as xbox live so must be rated "E" for everyone
  3. GriffinKay Win User

My game clips are not showing on my Xbox, help!

I have a similar issue and it all started after appearing offline for quite some time. Now I am appearing online and want my clips to be available for everyone to see. Nothing new gets posted on my activity feed, I've tried the privacy settings and activity
    feed settings and everything is set correctly. I can see the clips myself if I go into my captures on my xbox however, I cannot see these new captures on my xbox app. And not to mention my activity feed has been completely blank 2 months. Please help.
  4. POOCD Win User

Xbox Windows app doesn't scale screenshots correctly

Perhaps I am not being clear.

I am looking through my activity feed. I click on a screenshot that someone else has made. However, I cannot see the entire screenshot. These screenshots (from other users) were taken on an Xbox, but in the Windows app, it does not properly scale them.

I have no issues on the iPhone app or Xbox itself. Only the PC app when browsing the activity feed.

I am not referring to my own captures. This is an issue when I try to look at anyone's captures in the activity feed.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

How to block individuals from your game feeds?

6. WinterSolstice Win User

Captures stored ON my Xbox disappeared

It's not related to the update.

The Xbox console has only a limited amount of reserved space for captures, so if that limit is reached, new captures will "push out" older captures.

If you wish to keep certain captures permanently, you need to use Upload Studio to upload your captures to OneDrive for example.
    Then why is it that when i went to look at the recent captures that ive made over the last few days, the only captures i have were from over a year ago?? Where are all of my recent captures? Even the captures i had posted to my activity feed are gone
Thema:

1. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true? - Similar Threads - Are following rules

2. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  3. Remove my following

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Remove my following: I removed all my followers on the xbox app. But now it’s glitched saying i have 6 followers, even though i removed all of them. I was wondering if someone could remove them for me. Ive tried every...
  4. I’m getting spammed by followers so people can ban me what do I do.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m getting spammed by followers so people can ban me what do I do.: Someone spammed me with followers and I have video proof. They are bots and because they are bots I can be banned. They are going to report me for hitting followers. What do I do?...
  5. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  6. Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop: I’m being follow noted after a game of r6 and it won’t stop. I put all the child safety locks on but it doesn’t stop people from following me. Will I get banned? 4f5ef47c-5f6f-4405-9336-27e1107670b6
  7. Just a moment... i need your follow

in XboX Insiders
    Just a moment... i need your follow: https://kick.com/levelmax submitted by /u/Sad-Dark-9094 [link] [comments]
  8. Why do I still have followers?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I still have followers?: I was trying to remove all of the followers on my profile on May 1st, and for some reason, 6 followers were still showing on my profile. I contacted support and they said it would take 24-72 hours...
  9. Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...: I was playing rainbow six siege and a person by the username [mod removed] got into an argument with me he then says "enjoy the ban ;)" and then blocks me and deletes the message. 10 seconds later...
  10. Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?: So I have just tried going on to my Rewards app and a notification came up stating: 'Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme. Review...