Are the elite series 2 controllers safe for this new ban on 3rd party devices?

Discus and support Are the elite series 2 controllers safe for this new ban on 3rd party devices? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am looking into buying a custom elite series 2 controller from the Xbox website. I was wondering if it is considered a third party controller? Will I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rayne Kelly, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Rayne Kelly
    Rayne Kelly Guest

I am looking into buying a custom elite series 2 controller from the Xbox website. I was wondering if it is considered a third party controller? Will I be able to use after the ban for 3rd party controllers?

:)

Rayne Kelly, Nov 6, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Since those are made by Xbox they are first party so they won't be affected by the ban.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I'd wait for the new controllers in april

Those are going ro be topnotch

Built in speakers replacable thumbsticks which could mean anyone can use those new thumbsticks that came out

Advance Haptic feedback
  4. McDaddyTree Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Spare Parts

Currently there are no places to buy replacements but if you have a controller that's faulty I'd go back to the store and swap it for a new one. If you have the original Elite the paddles from it work on the Elite Series 2...the thumbsticks however do
    not. It'll probably be a little bit before 3rd parties start making accessories if they do at all. There weren't a lot for the original.
  5. KingOfTheRen Win User

Elite controller 2 trigger stops not working

Having the hair triggers set to the 3rd level on the new Series 2 Elite controller already makes it as responsive as can be so adjusting the dead zones doesn't apply as they're already maxed out.
  6. D4vid 360 Win User

What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

Best controller for playing is with no doubt the elite series 2. I do not know if there is some orher type of third party controller that can have some better connectivity/personalization. But in general, series 1 and 2 of the elite are top
Thema:

1. Are the elite series 2 controllers safe for this new ban on 3rd party devices? - Similar Threads - Are elite series

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  4. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  5. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  6. The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller. While I haven't noticed any issues with other games, I hear an irritating rattling sound from the right trigger when I try it...
  7. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  8. Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller: So my warranty is over on my controller. By a few months and I seem to have this issue with multiple elite controllers. That just over time something on the inside seems to start rattling. The...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter...
  10. Why are my elite series 2 paddles not responding when the button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my elite series 2 paddles not responding when the button?: when the button is pressed, everything is lined up right and making the noise when it's clicked but not actually having any results when pressed. 2a6f500c-a0a2-459a-afa2-df081a16afb6